jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

An Exercise Room

1. Dee42 profile image78
    Dee42posted 5 years ago via iphone

I want to renovate a spare bedroom into a Fitness Room. I have the treadmill and a Elliptical machine. I want to either some inspirational posters or some cool paintings where you can ZONE out when you are walking for a long time( I look at them, after 20 min. I need this) But I need some ideas. What would you guys put in this room?

1. Caitlin Pyle profile image85
      Caitlin Pyleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Salvador Dali or MC Escher posters would be neat to look at!!! Or optical illusions.

1. Dee42 profile image78
        Dee42posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ah cool, I like the Madonna one of Dali and Escher, wow. Yep, I sure could get lost in any of there paintings or drawings. Thanks.  Mmm, amazon. Lol

1. Caitlin Pyle profile image85
          Caitlin Pyleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

www.AllPosters.com always has a sale going on and you can find coupon codes :-D

1. Dee42 profile image78

Cool thanks. Going there now!

2. Easy Exercise profile image90
      Easy Exerciseposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Just found your post. Here are some ideas specific to your quest:
      <link snipped>
      You are very wise. I would also include educational posters, changing out to the heart rate and instructional posters such as the balance ball. These posters give you new ideas and most importantly motivation.

2. profile image0
    idratherbeposted 5 years ago

Definately a nice stereo and a mirror. Why a mirror you ask? To look at your reflection and say to yourself, "I love what I see, I love myself!". Too many fall victim to quitting based on their personal opinion of themselves.

1. Dee42 profile image78
      Dee42posted 5 years ago in reply to this

alright! Yeek, dont know about that, but wait, it would motivate me, like "my gosh, I need to walk an extra 10 minutes. great idea, oh and I have one of them jawbone speakers for music.Thanks for the input.

3. Greek One profile image78
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

oh, i have sooooo many ideas... here are just a few..

http://www.activebodi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/too-much-fitness-funny-demotivational-poster-1272445457.jpg

http://de-motivational-posters.com/images/cardio-workouts-because-there-39-s-no-better-calorie-burner-than-big-balls-between-the-legs-during-a-floor-exercise.jpg

http://rwdaily.runnersworld.com/files/2012/01/poster-3-1024x768.jpg

1. Dee42 profile image78

Awesome posters!! thanks, now to get them suckers on the wall.ha

4. darrensurrey profile image80
    darrensurreyposted 5 years ago

big_smile

How about a nice poster/photo of a country path? Then you can pretend you're actually outside rather than walking in your room.

TBH I'd put a TV or hifi system in there and use that.

1. Dee42 profile image78

yep, thats great!  So instead of feeling like I'm in BootCamp, I can day-dream and 'walk down the lane thats nice...anything would help.

5. CWanamaker profile image93
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

How about one of those magic eye 3D posters?  You could really zone out on one of those.

1. Dee42 profile image78

mmm, I havent thought of that, but a great idea. Now you have me thinking of what poster.

working