jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)

Hypnosis created vibrations all over my body.I thought I was paralyzed

1. jirel profile image77
    jirelposted 4 years ago

Today I was undergoing hypnosis by listening to a recording.It asked me to breath in energy not just  from mouth or nose but from all pores in the body including all cells.I visualized breathing in energy from each and every part of my body.I started breathing deeply.After some time it created vibrations throughout my body which was so strong that I felt paralysed.I used to listen to this hypnosis recording before also but that time the vibrations and sensations were very mild.But today they were very strong.What are these vibrations and how can they help us?Are they energies? And why was it just today that they were really strong unlike before?How can it be helpful.

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

It is self-hypnosis. Maybe someone has had experience with this, but otherwise you will have to continue to
    experiment with it and see what happens. I can induce similar sensations but I don't think it is good for me.

3. Highvoltagewriter profile image85
    Highvoltagewriterposted 4 years ago

I believe what you experienced is a form of Paralyses that some people call  "dream paralyses" for it happens while we are dreaming to protect the body from hurting it's self while one is dreaming. However, we are not normally aware of this because we are asleep. The fact that you became aware of this, is a indication that you reached a state somewhere between the subconscious and the conscious mind!

Many who embrace a belief in astral-projection feel that the vibrations that you experienced is caused by your astral body starting to leave your physical body. If you continued, you would probably go though a experience that can be quite frightening, for it can one feel they are starting to die! This is one of the reasons many choose NOT use this method, for it can be very unpleasant and strange!

1. jirel profile image77
      jirelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

But I wasn't paralyzed.I just felt like that.I was so scared that I cheked to see if I was.Luckily I could move.Then  realized I was okay.But I was not ready for astral projection as the hypnosis I was doing it was for another purpose not astral projection.

4. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 4 years ago

You are raising your kundalini.i wouldnt do anymore hypnosis if you dont want your life tuned upside down.

1. jirel profile image77

Is it dangerous?I wasn't expecting those kind of strong vibrations actually.I was just under hypnosis for well being.

1. janesix profile image61
        janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes

2. janesix profile image61

It is a hard door to close like the guy below me said. If you keep experiencing symptoms, stop any hypnosis,yoga,meditation etc.ground yourself by eating a heavy diet,like red meat and sugary carbs.

5. Highvoltagewriter profile image85

When you willed yourself to move, you broke out of that conscious state and into a more normal state of awareness. But you did not loose the sensations of the vibrations. That is the thing about astral-projection. In many cases including myself, the "window" of opportunity too "leave" one's body comes about by pure accident! My first experience was when I was hit by a car. I speak of this in some of my hubs. As far as being dangerous goes, that depends who you would ask! Some one say the risk are minor...I would disagree, for like I stated before you are opening a door that is hard to close!

I have written some on this subject and will supply the links to these hubs if you would like.

6. jirel profile image77
    jirelposted 4 years ago

Yes,sure I'd love to read about them.I think you should write a hub about your experience on this matter too.It would be interesting.

7. Highvoltagewriter profile image85

Here are the links..http://highvoltagewriter.hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-Demons-and-Me and...http://highvoltagewriter.hubpages.com/hub/From-Satanist-to-Salvation

1. jirel profile image77

I've read your hub on satanist to salvation and I really enjoyed reading it.You've had many unique experiences.I just finished reading your hub about aliens.It was interesting to read it.But its true that they were scary too.

8. Highvoltagewriter profile image85

Thanks for reading...yes I lived though some wild things, and that is why I try to warn people about something that may seem fascinating and yet, have the potential of being dangerous!

1. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hypnosis and self hypnosis is very real, and has gained legitimacy over the past few decades. I have practiced self hypnosis for a very long time, but have never been hypnotized by a pro...mainly as a party game. I think, my opinion is, is that it is related to a deep meditative state.

1. Highvoltagewriter profile image85
        Highvoltagewriterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I never said it was not real, and it defiantly has its place. From years of experiences I have come to feel that it has its dark side!

2. jirel profile image77

I also think I was deep in my meditation.I hope my motives would be manifested then if my sub conscious really felt it.It was a hypnosis for well-being and remaining healthy.smile

9. Highvoltagewriter profile image85

I feel prayer is form of hypnosis, for it can create and altered state of consciousness. I feel that even astral-projection is mentioned in the bible. All these things are God given...and yet I also believe there are forces that want to take control of a person. Some of the methods that you speak can "encourage" these forces. All of my comments are just what I have learned the hard way. One thing I strongly encourage you NOT to do is use any drug as aid in reaching your desired state, for they WILL work.... but they will also back fire on you! If you decide to proceed with this, proceed with cation!

Christian contemplative prayer is simply another form of meditation .it even involves using mantras.it will certainly get you into the same state of conciousness as meditation.thus it can have rhe same effects.

I definately agree.procede with caution

I just realised i misread your post.

smile

I think that any way to get into a higher or different state of conscience has its dangers,drugs or otherwise.

1. jirel profile image77

smile

working