jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Desperate brides try feeding tube diet

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Desperate brides try feeding tube diet

By Linda Lee
    updated 4/16/2012

Jennifer Derrick's weight had crept to 159 pounds from 125, and she knew she would not fit into her grandmother’s wedding dress.

“Women were smaller back then, and there was nothing to let out,” said Ms. Derrick, of Rockford, Ill. She took prescription pills, had vitamin B shots and made weekly $45 visits to a Medithin clinic in Janesville, Wis. When she married on March 18, she was back to 125 pounds; the gown, from 1938, fit perfectly.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47061726/ … 4x-I9mD-uI
    oh desperate for sure....whats wrong with women? If your groom sees you before at a certain weight ,why drop the weight for one day?

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

yeah, i hear ya..........some people need a little more happening in their lives don't ya think....feeding tube?...that doc needs a slap upside the head too!....whateva???  "Hey Jennifer Derrick, if you happen to read this - You're an Idiot!"

2. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

I saw that disgusting piece on ABC news too.  Gross.  I particularly "love" (sarcasm) the part about ketosis and kidney problems.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

wow, and I thought getting surgery on leg bones for 'height' was bad yikes rather sad that people can't accept themselves as they are sad the 'Man Upstairs' doesn't make mistakes. hmm