jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Where do you like being barefoot the best outside your home?

1. Barefootfae profile image59
    Barefootfaeposted 4 years ago

Your front or back yard? The Beach? A local park? Anywhere? Are you an unfettered barefooter? Or does the idea of being barefoot in public freak you out?

1. peeples profile image88
      peeplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Any where that I think has minimal fecal matter! I hate having to wear shoes on a regular basis so I am quite happy to go out in the yard or to the beach bare foot. I will not walk bare foot through a parking lot. That's where I draw the line!

Barefootfaeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hee,hee! Where I live there are three Wal-marts and I have been barefoot throughout all of them and two grocery stores. I like warm pavement.

1. peeples profile image88
          peeplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Lol, I love the feel of warm pavement in my driveway. I just can't get over how much nasty stuff is in parking lots!

I guess it depends on the place. I tend more toward sidewalks and those aren't always as bad.textures are so much more fun after your soles are a little tougher and it's just like different levels. I like a dirt road too if you can find such a thing anymore.

2. tohimilook profile image60
      tohimilookposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I loving to be barefoot on the grass next to my home.   There is a wonderful feeling when your feet is on the grass.   I would not normally walk the street without shoes or go shopping barefoot.

You should like maybe go to your local park or somewhere you trust to go barefoot more. I guess not everybody is into pavement. It does take a while to season your soles.

2. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

White sandy beaches

We went to Destin and those beaches are absolutely cool to the feet on a bright sunny July day. I loved not having to run.

working