1. 0
    JR Greyposted 4 years ago via iphone

I feel foolish. It seems like so much has been going on and I can not even keep up with myself. Yet, I feel I have not accomplished enough....by the way...sorry for my absence...lol... I am 24 years old and I graduate college in August. I have been working so hard for my degree and my songwriting career that I honestly think somewhere along the lines I lost a lot of me that I just now am starting to find. I always expect so much of myself, and I am a very impatient person which is a dangerous combination. My mother always tells me it is just not my time yet, but I feel like time is working against me. I feel like there is so much that I should have and could have had accomplished by now. I should have graduated at least a year or two ago. But I get so caught up in the little shit in life that I lose focus on what is really important. I also has a hard breakup that I has to deal with but I honestly feel that over the past year and a half I have learned so much about myself. Time is precious and I pay more attention to how I spend my time and who I spend my time with. At this point I am very focused on getting my degree and getting my career started and I'm really kinda like fuck EVERYTHING else. It's been a hard road but time will reveal what all the hard work is for. There is no testimony without a test and I am so focused. I hope somebody understands where I'm coming from...lol...Take Care...

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

Only so much time. How to spend it?

3. Cagsil profile image85
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Maybe a time management course might be needed. wink