Best study ever proves booze really does make life better

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

"Overall, this study shows a positive relation between regular moderate alcohol intake and quality of life in middle-aged adults," said the study's authors. It's worth noting that their definition of "moderate" alcohol consumption is "no more than 14 drinks a week, and no more than three a day for women and four a day for men." Better crack open a bottle now if you want to meet your daily quota
    Boston U of medicine scientists found those who drank in moderation had a better life..I'll drink to that!

1. Moon Daisy profile image82
      Moon Daisyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Very interesting!  I have been wondering about this recently, as a lot of my friends have a glass of wine or two after their kids go to sleep, and they seem a lot more relaxed about life!  It seems like a kind of civilised thing to do.  I was going to ask a question on this subject myself so I'm glad I saw yours, and am interested in others' views.  I might post my question sometime when I have formulated it properly in my mind.  (To help my decision as to whether to turn to alcohol, lol! smile  )