Grapefruit Seeds Extract
Miraculous properties of Grapefruit seed extract are studied and researched in laboratories around the world. Grapefruit seed extract is considered - a 100% natural antibiotic, a substance with antimycotic, antiviral, antiparasitic properties extremely efficient, a very good disinfectant and a natural preservative. The extract is very effective even in very small amounts in the destruction of hundreds of species of bacteria, various viruses, fungi and parasites, without affecting the normal flora of the body .
Benefits of grapefruit seeds extract
This pure gold remedy can enhance health and cure a lot of conditions:
- antiparasitic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agent in acne, allergies, colds, wounds, gingivitis, impetigo, sinusitis, sore throat, thrush, onychomycosis, urinary infections, intestinal disbacteriosis, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, diverticulitis, gastrointestinal reflux , digestive halitosis, flatulence
- regulates intestinal transit in chronic constipation
- reduces the formation of plaque (atherosclerosis) by reducing blood levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, improve HDL / LDL, stimulate the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids and their elimination in faeces
- reduces the risk of venous thrombosis and thrombophlebitis
- reduces blood glucose levels in type II diabetes and uric acid in gout
- reduces the concentration and removes heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury)
- stimulates metabolism
- induces reduced risk of colon cancer
- maintains tissue integrity by protecting collagen structures
- reduces ocular side effects caused by long working on the computer
What is this pure liquid gold?
Grapefruit seed extract is obtained from the seeds and membranes of dried grapefruit pulp, chopped to reach the consistency of powder.
The powder is then subjected to a distillation process at low temperatures, obtaining a concentrated powder, which is dissolved in pure vegetable glycerine. The percentages are 33% grapefruit seeds extract and 66% glycerin.
What's in the grapefruit seed extract?
With a rich content of ascorbic acid, vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids and polyphenols (in particular bioflavonoids), this extract exert regulatory actions on metabolism, is anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory.
But the list of benefits of grapefruit seed extract does not stop there.
Called the "antibiotic of vegetable origin", bringing an action to eliminate both pathogenic bacteria and viruses, germs and other microorganisms such as fungi or parasites.
Effective in treating infections caused by microorganisms such as staphylococcus, streptococcus, salmonella, Helicobacter pylori, chlamydia, or fungus Candida, the extract is not only for curing but also prophylactic.
Bioflavonoids that are contained in the grapefruit seeds, prevent the rising of the cholesterol level and arterial blood clots and strengthen the superficial blood vessels, lowering the risk of thrombophlebitis.
Also, the abundant naringina contained, affects digestion by increasing liver activity.
Other articles on natural remedies
More by this Author
Carrots are one of the highest in nutrients vegetable, with great therapeutic qualities. The varieties of carrots include: white carrot, purple carrot, red carrot, black carrot, orange carrot, baby carrot. The nutrition...
So you're expecting for the most beautiful moment in your life! To give birth to a human being is wonderful. Here are a few mom to be quotes, some pregnancy sayings that will light your day and make you feel that you're...
The cabbage rolls are meat stuffed cabbage leaves with added rice, tomato juice and some seasonings.When holidays are near, in some east European countries like Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, all grandmothers and...