How to be fit and healthy naturally?
I have published this hub today for people who want to discuss exercise metabolism, cardiovascular, cardio-respiratory responses, muscular adaptations or any other topic related to the physiology and adaptations to exercise and training.
My view for diet, exercise and fitness
Eat some energy foods, a couple of exercises between the sheet, then a couple of hours of sleep, then wake up and do it all over again. For any human being or animal, God has created one necessary and the best thing in this world is exercise and it can make you stress free. It can give you satisfaction. It can give u fun. It can give you excitement. For all those, who do not exercise or have no time to workout or are too lazy for any physical activity or are getting too stressed out to read this fully, you need to have a fit body for your own sake. Come on share how you feel and how you should keep yourself fit. Yes I can do that!!! I can start doing push-ups in a business suit if I don't get to exercise for one day!! How many times have you said, "I really need to be fit"? Share your thoughts and experience regarding exercise. How important is exercise in our daily life? What are the benefits? Nobody knows the best way to lose weight, but everyone has their own experiences and what works best for them. Please share ideas and even healthy foods, recipes, workouts, and weight loss goals.
Why do you hate exercising?
Somewhere, sometime, some of us decided that exercise was something that we hated. It is an unjust price that has to be suffered through to get back into shape. I love to do exercise, but I don't like big chest. I like very flat chest and very muscular hands. Exercise physiologist develops, implements, and evaluates exercise programs for patients. Assesses cardiovascular and metabolic effects of exercise for cardiac and musculoskeletal rehabilitation. I do exercise and keep body in shape. I love my fitness, physique and stamina.
Why not burn some fats and reduce weight?
Most people have a hard time finding good information on the internet. I know I sure did when I tried. Sitting and moaning over all those flabs would not help. Neither there would be a miracle some day that you shed all that weight in a blink of an eye. You need to push, you need to move those feet and go ahead. I have a weight loss success story. I lost 10 kilograms in a period of 6 months. People who are trying to lose weight will know it is a very big achievement. It is not easy. No miracle pills, no nothing, only pure exercise.
Make your body fit and healthy in a natural way
I have listed below some really simple steps to keep our body fit and healthy in a natural way. Carry on
1. After you wake up before you actually brush your teeth, have 3-4 leads of garlic, as it helps in burning fat and after half an hour drink water).
2. After a glass of water, drink lemon water or nimbu pani, what we say in India, without sugar but add a spoonful of honey in that.
3. To avoid dehydration, have a glass of orange juice in the breakfast.
4. Avoid bread, oily food, ghee, and butter.
5. You can take a glass of milk because it gives your body strength.
6. Take a tablespoon of nutrilite protein with a glass of milk or water because it contains 80% protein.
7. Before 20 minutes to lunch, drink at least 1 liter of water.
8. In lunch, have 3 chapattis or rotis with whatever vegetable or sabji you have.
9. Avoid oily stuff. Avoid rice in the lunch. Try to have as much as sprouts in your food as possible. Try to have salads or fruits.
10. At the same time when you are taking milk, protein, juice, salads, fruit, it maintains nutritional value of the diet.
11. Avoid lots of coffee or tea, one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening is okay, but not more than 2 cups a day.
12. Before 1 hour to dinner, have a glass of spinach cum tomato soup. In the dinner, you can have, rice and pulses. Again, I would tell you to avoid oil but you can have a teaspoon of ghee on your pulses with rice.
13. Before going to bed, drink 2 glasses of water and a glass of milk.
P.S. Maximum stress should be on avoiding oil and fatty stuff. Maximum intake of liquid and water is important. I added one teaspoon of ghee in the dal and pulses at dinnertime because in a day to day life when you work, your energy gets wasted up and you burn fats but for a good metabolism, you need a little fat too, not in more quantity but at least in a small amount will suffice so do not totally remove fats from your diet.
More by this Author
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...
Do you like people doing Roman chair, leg curls, and squats in the gym. Don't be shy. You can also do them. Read the tips here. Enjoy exercising.
If you want to experience ultimate thrill, adventure, and a day full of excitement and fun, then Adventure Island, Rohini, is the best place in Delhi.