How to Release Tension and Stay Free from Stress Anxiety
The fear or the possibility of occurring an unintentional incident can generate enormous negative emotion in human mind, which may occupy the mind for an indefinite time length, is known as tension or stress. The existence of fear, which is not real, is responsible causing tension in our mind. Before, we go details about the how to get rid of tension, you should know that tension works as a catalyst to bring positive energy to our life.
Negative Effects of tension
If your mind remain tensed almost all the time of a day , your daily activities and efficiencies are likely to be hampered to a great extent; it will have some serious negative consequences in your both professional and personal life. To live a tension free life, at first, you need to identify what actually causes tension in your mind, though we cannot control all incidents such as natural catastrophic events, mishaps, accidents etc.
Root causes and types of tension:
- Relationship problems are one of the major reasons of tension/stress and in one or another way we all face this kind of tension in our daily life in the form of problems with our family, colleagues, neighbors etc.
- Health problems-no one on earth is free from health problems. Many always remain super tensed about their health issue, but the truth is it is part of our life. I guess only superman does not worry too much about his health.
- Natural incidents like earth-quake is a frequent phenomenon in countries like Japan-not only Japaneses parents, but also Japanese government always remain tensed about earthquake hitting them and their children,
- Terrorist organizations give lots of tense moments to both world governments and general people as well.
Doubts and Tensions
“A doubting Thomas” type of person is more likely to cause stress in his life as well as in the life of his friends and families. As you all know a doubting mind without logic always suspect on any activity, unnecessarily spread his doubts in his surrounding environments-thus making life more complicated. My advice is either to correct doubting mind or avoid this type of people-both way you will not lose anything.
Do you know how you can Relax just looking at Pictures?
- Relaxation with beautiful landscapes-relaxation techniques pictures
Like a tired mind a tired body needs relaxation for getting back its normal functional level. Some people practice mind relaxation by meditation while some try to submerge themselves into music when...
How to get rid of tension
- Every action of our life need to be supported by proper logic and judgments; though it may not be ideal in many situations, but it will work well in most cases.
- Try to identify the tension areas of your mind. Just write down on a note pad what causes you getting most tensed (e.g. public speaking, decision making, social gathering ...)
- Once you clearly know the tensions of your mind, try to convert your weakness or tensions into your strength. For example, if you always remain worried about public speaking, simply learn how to manage and avoid public speaking fear.
- Most importantly, try to program your mind to live in a stress free mind. Take a 5-minute of your day, imagining that you are living a tension-free peaceful life. The key to get rid of tensions lies how effectively you program your mind.
Tension is a positive control
I personally believe that tension always does not bring negativeness in our mind. We get tensed because we love our life; we want to care more about our friends and families. So, becoming little tensed might work as an alarm from doing any wrong to the society.
More by this Author
A list of 10 inspirational video that will surly give you lots of motivation and inspire you to belief in yourself.This list has been complied out of several hundred motivational Youtube videos.
As a human being we are well aware of the importance of the memory power.Unless you can remember things with certain precision, you can not expect to do well in any thing you go after. This hub will give you a list of...
In a heterogeneous society people from different races and culture live together in peace.