change the way you look
lose that weight now
Too much of fat in the body has some danger attached to it, and its not only because of our health, but because of other vital body organs like liver and kidney .excess fat in the body is like a pool, or reservoir for certain diseases. Some medical expect even describe excess fat in the body as “dangerous mines” waiting to explode or store house for some infection or life threatened diseases.
An overweight person is also at high risk of what is called painful heel syndrome, and can also experience regular stress, fracture of the pelvis, and osteoarthritis of the hips, knee and general body pain. The physical part of it is an obese/overweight person may not be fit and smart, and that is why you must do everything possible to guard against excess fat accumulation in the body.
there are peculiar things about obese/overweight people, which are skipping of breakfast, taking big bits, eating too fast, they don’t drink enough water, use salt freely, having interest for caffeinated drinks, regular eating of refined or junk foods, having regular feeling for thirst for juice, candies, ice cream, soda drinks, and other sugary food, and not exercising.
Overweight/obese people don’t need special drugs, magic pills; special formulated tonic and other medication as people as some people are made to believe. Although the common method of losing weight is dieting, this is not new to most people, especially the obese ones because they can go without meal for a very long time, though they lose some weight, only to return again to their former habit of overeating , snacking, nibbling between meals and all that...
This ten simple ways enumerated by nutritionists and dieticians, for losing weight, which also said that if not done could pose danger to health
· Eating smaller quantity of food: this could be achieved by using smaller plates to serve your food. Quality, that’s the rule. it also involves controlling of food potion and it can be achieved by serving yourself
· Avoid all food that are high in fat, foods like butter, too much of oil, ice cream, etc
· Be careful of leftovers: many people gain excess fat because they don’t like to see food waste, and to avoid the problem of leftovers, its better to prepare less food
· Do not go too hungry for a long time, eating regularly but sparingly is said to be the best way to lose excess weight and burn excess fat
· avoid sugared food, junks and rich deserts: excess sugar and fat make junk food high in calories so its better to stay clear foods like fried foods, cakes, sweet, and ice cream
· Don’t skip breakfast: eat a very good breakfast, this will carry you through the day and help guard against the temptation of nibbling sweets and snacks between meals.
· Vegetables are low in calories and provide vitamins. eat enough vegetables and fruits, eat them between meals
· Drink more water when thirty don’t think of beverages like coke
· Exercise: exercising help a lots in shedding weight. walking/jogging is the best exercise for an obese person
drink alot of cold water, because you body will burn calories while warming it