HEALING OR ACCEPTING INFERTILITY
Infertility is not an illness - is just condition, so often just temporary one. This condition is in most cases caused by various diseases, which need to be healed at first and then fertility could be naturally restored.
Many people become very touchy while having this problem and very often try to reach the goal - to get the children, without healing themselves at first. I do not know why is that in human nature - when we cannot have immediately what we want, our desire becomes bigger then ever, and we try to get that on dozens of instant ways, even highly aggressive ones, like in case of infertility, synthetic hormonal therapy, surgery or IVF are. This approach in most cases cannot work on satisfying way, although, each person is unique, and some techniques can be very helpful to some people. But... having children is big responsibility: the both parents should be healthy and completely ready for the duty and joy of parenthood.
Future mother who is not healthy is taking especially big risk to give birth to the child with the same diseases as she has. The same is with father of child. Genes of the both parents always influence the child, and body of the mother is feeding the embryo & fetus for 9 months - with her blood, with her vitamins and minerals, with her bacteria and other pathogens, with the air she breaths, with the food she eats, with the medicines she takes (or not), with her moods and all emotions - everything is influencing the body and mind of this little human being inside her.
If parents do not have enough life-energy, if they are exhausted and under the high level of stress - their child will not have life-energy as well, will be born stressed from the first moments of life. Results are: low immunity of the child, and many minor or major health problems afterwords. Whose responsibility is that?
I will just mention further inappropriate conditions when people intentionally create children and do not have necessary basis for having them as - poverty, lack of love, lack of time...
Driven by hormones (I MUST HAVE !) people so often forget that they should use common sense and logic, and prepare themselves at first, in order to give to their children life of high quality, not one of a misery.
Since I published hub about healing PCOS and endometriosis, several women contacted me through my e-mail asking for advices connected with the future pregnancy, while being obviously ill and on various medications like: "safe dose" of corticosteroids, "safe dose" of tranquilizers, "safe dose" of Tapazol for soothing thyroid, "safe dose" of sleeping pills or antidepressants. Although all those mentioned medications CAN SERIOUSLY HARM THE BABY - none of them did not care for that, explaining that her dose is "safe one". None of them did not want to heal herself at first - they just wanted to have baby - NOW, with the help of any artificial method, forgetting the fact that they are ill and that they can very easily give birth to the ill children.
THERE IS NO SAFE DOSE OF ANY MEDICATION; ESPECIALLY NOT THE ONES WHICH HAVE WARNING THAT THEY CAN HARM THE BABY AND THAT ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN DURING THE PREGNANCY. Even painkiller can be harmful to the fetus, not to mention what other various medications, which mother is taking while pregnant can do to the children during the pregnancy or many years later. Despite every compassion and sympathy for people who desperately wants babies, It is really hard to understand such lack of basic interest to gain the knowledge, in the 21.st century, when all informations can be gained through the biggest library in the world - on Internet.
Very recently, my neighbor gave birth to the child with hole in the heart plus damaged brain and completely low immunity while being on antidepressants - "safe dose", of course. The baby is around one year, and almost all the time in hospital, it is very questionable will he survive, and can he ever be - normal. This is only one example.
Have you ever visited the hospital where are the children with birth defects which is not possible to cure? I have - and ii was so shocking, that after 4 hours I just wanted to run away and never come back. After one sees all possible deformations, like heads 2-3 times bigger then usual and deformed, faces deformed and some of children tied up to the bed because of excess of aggression, one cannot stay calm any more and think "that is God´s will". It is not God´s will, is human lack of responsibility.
- If mother is taking hormonal therapy (like medicines for thyroid - or was taking hormonal therapy for fertility ) her child can develop hormonal disbalance when entering into puberty, if not earlier. Despite hormonal imbalance, child can develop all kinds of birth defects as well.
- if mother is taking corticosteroids (f.E for asthma, or against inflammations, for treating autoimmune diseases etc.) she is putting her child on extremely high risk of giving the birth to the child with various birth malformations. In animal studies, corticosteroids caused birth defects even when they were in their most innocent form as ointment applied to the eyes of pregnant animals, or applied on the skin. Our bodies do not differ from animal bodies - so be very careful. On many places on Internet, I have found information that studies for human use of corticosteroids"are not done", but the truth is different: the research done f.E in Canada shows that circa 10% of babies have major birth defects while mother was on inhalation steroids against asthma during the pregnancy. 10% is huge number, there is no evidence about minor health problems.
- If woman is taking tranquilizers, painkillers - especially Aspirins, antidepressants, or sleeping pills - she is destroying the blood circulation and brain of her future child. These medications can seriously harm the baby - and cause various birth defects.
Majority of medicines are extremely harmful for the babies, more then 60% are not tested in conditions of pregnancy, or is not stated how harmful they really are.
Pharmacy industry is big business, which is playing games with the health of future generations as well.
Today children are born with lower immunity then ever, with higher rate of birth defects as ever - the parents of one out of every 28 babies learn that their baby has a birth defect - using medications during the pregnancy has big part in these problems which have bad effect on the human population as whole on all levels.
Diseases and risks in pregnancy
I will repeat the statistic: the parents of one out of every 28 babies learn that their baby has a birth defect.
Be aware that prevention is the best cure. At first heal yourself completely, then get pregnant in order to avoid health problems and birth defects of your future child.
There are some facts:
- If woman does not have enough iron in the blood, (anaemia), she is destroying the lungs and respiratory tract of her child, as well as other organs, because iron is carrier of the oxygen in the body. Result - various birth - defects.
- If woman has any autoimmune disease, her child will most possible develop the same disease which is much more dangerous because the body of the child is in the process of growth. Result - various birth defects. Some of autoimmune diseases are :
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- Pernicious anemia
- Addison's disease
- Type I diabetes
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Sjogren syndrome
- Lupus erythematosus
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Reactive arthritis
- Grave's disease
- Celiac disease
- If women has tumors and cysts - the child can get them one day as well, plus if tumors and cyst are in uterus or next to it - they can destroy the normal growth of the baby. Result - birth defects again.
- 13 percent of babies born to women with asthma attacks had at least one malformation, such as a birth defect of the heart, facial structures, spine or digestive system.
- if women has any problem with thiroyd gland - in case she gives birth to the child, her child will have some thyroid disease as well or be born "without it" (thyroid so small that is not functionating)
- infections from various viruses and bacteries are transmitted on the child. With undeloped immunity, child has very low chances to winn the battle against infections.
- diabetes can lead to birth defects.
- Fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) is one of the leading known causes of mental retardation and birth defects. If a woman drinks alcohol during her pregnancy, her baby can be born with FAS, a lifelong, physically and mentally disabling condition. FAS is characterized by (1) abnormal facial features, (2) growth deficiencies and (3) central nervous system (CNS) problems. Individuals with FAS may have problems with learning, memory, attention span, problem solving, speech and hearing.
- Every unhealed chronicle illness or accute one can be passed on the baby, or cause birth deffects. The list is so long, that I could write it several hours without stopping, but I think that everybody can get clue, what I am talking about.
My personal experience
My Mum was taking hormones for years before she conceived me, due to the imbalance of sexual hormones. She did not take any pill while she was pregnant.
Despite the fact that she was extremely cautious during her pregnancy, I developed hormonal imbalance which started to show intensively during my puberty. With 13, I was already in hospital because excess of female hormones and intensive bleeding, which did not stop for months. Doctors healed me with blood transfusions (to sort out anaemia) and hormones (they gave me testosterones). As a reaction I got further hormonal imbalance - which gave me problem with weight (I developed bulimia) and hyperactive thyroid which brought me various problems as constant mood changes, fears, fatigue, problems with heart etc. My blood sugar was imbalanced due to the constant stress. Treatments in hospitals did not help - on the contrary: in the hospitals, I got some new health problems - infections, reactions on transfusions and hormones, etc. etc. I also had great problems with immune system, the same as my Mum. from my early childhood, and many infections.
I needed to spend many years to discover what is really wrong to me and learn and practise many natural therapies - to heal myself. It was very long and very painful way. Although I am very grateful for the gift of life, I would not wish that way to anybody - there is no joy in the life if someone feels ill, or hormones are imbalanced. There is no joy in the life if someone suffers from f. E. anemia only: especially child - there is just wish to disappear from the Earth...
This is not only my example: while healing the others, I see so many ill children with various health problems - which their parents also have. Doctors treat them with antibiotics, corticosteroids and other medications and vicious circle cannot stop. After so many years of taking various drugs, natural healing cannot help quickly to everybody. For some people and children natural healing can be still a long process. Who is responsible?
Prevention is necessary. Healing oneself is necessary. Each parent is responsible to give the best inheritance to the child - please do not just pass on the next generation your health problems, pathogens and stress.
Some causes of infertility
Here is the list of some common causes of annovulation and infertility. All this conditions are putting eventual pregnancy on the high risk, especially if it is caused by any of artificial methods. The risks are: transmitting the disease on the child, (babies and children are very fragile, they cannot fight so easily with the diseases of adults) or the disease and medicines for it, can cause various birth defects, which we call afterwards - the genetic diseases, but they are commonly caused by various unhealed illnessess which parents (especially mothers) of the child did not bother to heal before having the child, or by using the various medicines during the pregnancy.
- polycystic ovary syndrome - PCOS
- abnormal levels of prolactine (PRL) (prolactine is hormone of pituitary gland, it/s too high levels are very often caused by stress of by using contraceptives)
- abnormal levels of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)- hypothyroidism or hypothyroidism - almost regularly occur in perimenopause, altough is not always shown on blood-tests.
- problems with adrenal glands - due to the stress
- problem with pancreas - blood sugar
- luteal phase defect - inability to produce enough progesterone to thicken uterine lining, so fertilized egg cannot implant.
- fybroids (caused by hormonal imbalance)
- sexually transmitted diseases (STD) as genital herpes, HPV
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is serious pelvic inflammation which occurs as a result from untreated vaginal or cervical infections, most commonly chlamydia and gonorrhea. PID does serious damage to the reproductive tract, while scarring and blocking the fallopian tubes so fertilization cannot occur, and is one of the major causes of infertility among women.
Immune System Problems - various autoimmune diseases
Women may develop antibodies or immune cells that attack the man's sperm, treating it as a toxic invader.
- lifestyle choices as:Heavy use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs (f. E marihuana), or starvation diets or anorexia.
- various medicines, such as hormones, antibiotics, antidepressants, corticosteroids, insulin and pain killers
Aging and infertility
Why does infertility increase with age? Because fecundity, or the ability to conceive, naturally decreases over time as part of the aging process. The early egg cell (called an oocyte) ages quickly. Women normally lose about 1000 eggs every month. Losing more than 1000 eggs every month may contribute to ovarian failure.
The proportion of the female population that is infertile increases with age. One study shows, for example, that less than 5% of women under the age of 20, 10% of the women between the ages of 20 and 30, and 15% of those between the ages of 30 and 35 were infertile. Fertility dropped dramatically around the age of 35, and as many as 25% to 30% of women older than 35 were infertile.
Aging process is not directly connected with the certain age - it is more connected with the style of life someone has - with the level of stress, use of various toxins (alcohol, drugs, tobacco, medicines), with the quality of immune system, with the level of life-energy. Boiologickal clock is very unique for every person.
Majority of women enters into perimenopausal period around age of 35 , many of them even earlier. Perimenopausal period is characterised with:
- various hormonal imbalances of sexual hormones - which change from day to day (progesterone, estrogenes, FSH, LH, testosterones) are changing their levels constantly
- there is major tendency to FSH and LH levels raising up, but hormonal tests are very unrelaiable due to the constant change of hormonal levels. BTW, what is normal for one person, it does not to be normal for the other.
- FSH and LH hormones, which are directly connected with producing the eggs, very often raise up, because body wants to burn the rest of the eggs as soon as possible, because there is not enough estrogenes, progesterone and testosterone to keep the balance and support fertility. Excess of FSH and LH can create extreme desire for having the child, even if this desire is not realistic.
- various hormonal imabalance of all other hormones as hormones of thyroid, pancreas, pituarity, adrenal glands etc. Level of such hormones are also in constant change - they can change several times per day.
- life energy drops down quickly - due to the constant hormonal change, because body is using all resources of minerals, vitamines, tissue salts etc. on extremely intensive way, while not being balanced with hormones.
Hormones are emotions - if someone has too strong or too negative emotions, and does not know how to control the hormonal levels - aging goes much quickly, negative emotions and stressful life are wasting nessessary hormonal resources with the speed faster then light.
Perimenopausal phase is just warning which body sends to the woman that she needs to start to take much more care about her own health, life and balance and overall satisfaction - on natural way.
Women feel that period of aging is in high progress and panickly start to want the child - desire is created by FSH an LH hormones raising up - as well with the help of hormones of adrenal glands which usually are araised as well. They arise because overal hormonal imbalance sygnalises that there is something wrong in the body: duty of adrenal hormones is to react on danger - with raising up hormones of stress. The result is - extreme desire to have a child combined with deep level of unsatisfaction and unworthyness if this does not occur immediately.
The same is happening to the men as well: level of testosterones is changing several times per day in 40ties - as well as other sexual and all hormones, which can create intensive desire to have the child as soon as possible, while is still the time, despite the fact that their spermatozoids are not as young and healthy as they use to be.
One of the programm of our genes is to reproduce themselves - genes can be sometimes very selfish when they feel they are losing the battle with aging.
Common sense is giving completely different message - instead of giving exchausted genes to the new human being, is more wise to regenerate oneself, balance oneself and than to decide to have healthy child, ot not to have one at all.
FERTILITY TREATMANTS LINKED TO THE BIRTH DEFFECTS:
ART, which has been used in the U.S.A since 1981, is any procedure that involves surgically removing eggs from a woman's ovaries, combining them with sperm in the laboratory, and returning them to the woman's body or donating them to another woman. It does not include intrauterine or artificial insemination or egg-stimulating drugs such as Clomid.
"The most important findings were that for infants conceived using ART, we see an increased risk for certain birth defects," said Jennita Reefhuis, Ph.D., an epidemiologist at the CDC's National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities. She says that children conceived using ART were found to have twice the risk of septal heart defects (a "hole" in the heart), more than twice the risk of cleft lip with or without cleft palate, and four times the risk of two gastrointestinal defects.
Elizabeth Ginsburg, M.D., president of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies and the medical director of in vitro fertilization at Brigham and Women's hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, says:
"The big question it raises is, is there something biologically different about people with infertility," Ginsburg said. "It wouldn't be shocking to find out that there may be some biological difference that makes it more difficult for them to conceive as well as putting them at risk of a higher chance of having babies with some sort of adverse outcome."
The same inner feeling I have. With so many people as today are on planet, with so many children without parents, isn`t it more natural that people rather consider possibility of adoption, then to force themselves into very risky situation, when their bodies cannot support the healthy pregnancy? Child is child, love is love, love can be given to any child. Parents become parents by love and care, not by biological factors only. Being parents is much deeper and sacred role then pure sexual act, pregnancy and labour.
Clomid, health risks and birth defects
Did you Know...
…that on July 2, 2008, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reported the results of a 7-year study in which they found that that the use of Clomid (clomiphene citrate) was associated with a 170% increased risk of being born without a brain (anencephaly) and a 140% increased risk of being born without limbs?
…that in January 2008, a study was published in an international peer-reviewed journal in which they found that the use of clomiphene citrate was associated with a 350% increased risk of being born with a neural tube defect (including anencephaly and spina bifida) and a 540% increased risk if the drug also caused ovarian cysts?
…that in October 2006, a study was published in a scientific journal demonstrating that the use of clomiphene citrate was associated with a 1070% increased the risk of having a baby born with a spinal neural tube defect (spina bifida)?
Whether the drug is CLOMID (clomiphene citrate), SEROPHENE (clomiphene citrate), PERGONAL (human menopausal gonadotropin/hMG), PREGNYL (human chorionic gonadotropin/hCG), or any other fertility drug that has the common side effects of multiple births, elevated estrogen levels and ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, they all increase the risk of birth defects.
For decades, assurances of safety have been made about these drugs to dispel any concern that they might present a risk to the developing embryo. Although the strongest evidence of such a risk has been reported in scientific journals within the past ten years, incriminating studies have existed for decades – studies that have never been revealed to the general public or users of fertility drugs.
Among other studies, Wu, et al (2006) found a 1070% increased risk of spina bifida following the use of clomiphene citrate, and a 644% increased risk when considering all fertility drugs;spina bifida is non-closure of a portion of the spinal column, often with exposure of the spinal cord. It is among a group of anomalies called neural tube defects.
Meijer, et al. (2006) found a 508% increased risk of hypospadias following the use of clomiphene citrate; hypospadias exists when the urethral opening of the penis is located beneath the shaft rather than the tip.
Reefhuis, et al. (2003) found a 280% increased risk of craniosynostosis following the use of clomiphene citrate;craniosynostosis exists when there is premature fusion of the cranial sutures (fibrous joints between the bones of the skull). Left untreated, it can lead to microcephaly (smaller than normal brain and cranium) and mental retardation.
Mili, et al. (1991) found a 239% increased risk of atresia or stenosis of the colon rectum or anus, atresia is lack of an opening and stenosis is abnormal narrowing. Anal atresia is also known as imperforate anus.
and a 404% increased risk of microcephaly following the use of clomiphene citrate;
and Czeizel (1989 found a 609% increased risk of cleft palate and/or cleft lip following the use of clomiphene citrate.cleft palate and/or cleft lip involve an opening in the roof of the mouth and/or the lip
For a complete review of all the birth defect studies and other evidence on this drug, and to discover how the manufacturer of Clomid falsified records, manipulated studies, and has ignored requests for warnings and further studies from the FDA, you can visit the website www.terencemix.com and read the book, THE PRICE OF OVULATION: The Truth about Fertility drugs and Birth Defects - and a Solution to the Problem.
Clomid use also increases frequency of pregnancy loss.
A painful and potentially deadly side effect of fertility drugs, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) is when the ovaries become overly swollen with fluid, leaking this excess fluid in to the body. In extreme cases, which are rare, the fluid may fill the chest area, leading to shortness of breath. Other symptoms of a serious case of OHSS include weight gain of more than 10 pounds in a few days, severe pain or swelling in the abdomen and trouble urinating.
Psychological causes of infertility
Infertility always have strong psychological reasons in the background,
It can be caused by:
- various psychological traumas during the childhood, especially any type of physical or emotional abuse between parents, or directly child-abuse . Subconsciously, woman does not want to repeat in her life traumatic behavioural pattern seen in the childhood or later on.
- traumas connected with relationships, emotional and sexual experiences like:
- emotional, sexual of physical abuse from partners
- relationships without future
- emotionally disappointing relationships
- feelings of guilt because of abortion(s)
- feelings like "not being good enough" to become responsible mother
Pressure of society, partner, or parents on woman to give a birth sometimes is tremendously big. This pressure cannot help, on the contrary. Pressure and stress suppress natural flow of energy, because woman perceive them as attack on her system. When attacked, the body and mind automatically defend themselves, by creating state in which pregnancy cannot occur (annovulation and various hormonal imbalance, usually occurs in mild cases, as well as allergy on partner`s sperm).
When woman knows or feels that her partner would not be genetically adequate or responsible father of her children, she can subconsciously become destructive either to his sperm either to her own body: a lot of diseases of reproductive organs are created by body -& mind refusal of getting pregnant with certain partner.
None of these psychological condition is not present without "higher reasons" - these conditions are also products of "inner wisdom". These obstacles towards pregnancy can save the person from even deeper suffering and much bigger problems in the future...so solve them at first and then decide about the next steps in the life.
There are many natural ways which can be used to heal condition which is cause of infertility, and afterwards restore fertility, as:
- bioenergy/Reiki treatments
- natural remedies: herbal, homeopathic, Ayurvedic, Bach flowers, crystal essences - some of them I sale (from Native remedies, Bach flowers and crystal essences). I also prepare higly effective homeopathic/radionic remedies, so you can contact me through my e-mail.
- herbs, acupuncture, apropriate diet, etc.
For easier dealing with psychological causes of infertility problem, I will mention the following remedies here:
Bach flower remedies for deep emotional healing in order to restore fertility
Healthy and positive emotions have the bigest importance on our health and balanced hormonal levels. (hormones = emotions). Flower remedies are great way of healing the emotions.
Flower and gem essences are a very specialized form of natural medicine. The philosophy behind flower essences is that optimum physical health can only be achieved through emotional and spiritual harmony, which will free the body to function as it should. The special therapeutic effects of flower essences are achieved via the psychological and spiritual well-being of the individual using the vibrational energies of the selected flowers. In this way, flower essences support the life force, allowing true and holistic health to flourish. Unlike herbal extracts, which are manufactured by extracting the active ingredients and natural chemicals of herbs, flower essences are made by immersing selected flowers in natural spring water in sunlight and allowing the energy of the flowers to be retained in the water.
1.Bringforth Life, Flower Essence, Native Remedies
- Fig essence allows you to master your deepest fears and to release feelings of shame and guilt. It is the ideal remedy for people who judge themselves too harshly and for those who may be held back by a lack of self-assurance. Fig is specifically useful in addressing subconscious fears surrounding parenthood.
- Avocado harmonizes the body and mind by dissolving emotional tension and the negative influence of past emotional pain. This essence is useful in bringing a sense of clarity when feeling overwhelmed. Avocado allows the individual to become more vulnerable to others without fear and facilitates intimacy and healing through touch.
- flushing bride facilitates development of feminine characteristics such as intuition and gentleness. It can also encourage emotional and physical intimacy and strengthen your connection with your soul and spirituality.
- Cauliflower has the ability to release subconscious pain. It is of great benefit to those who have themselves experienced trauma during or shortly after the birth process and who consequently see the world as an unsafe place.
- Evening primrose brings inner calm to the soul. This essence is particularly useful for individuals who experienced rejection or lack of support in childhood as well as those who have difficulties surrounding committed relationships and parenthood. Evening Primrose also aids in alleviation of subconscious sexual repression.
- Wild iris is used for opening up the creative channels and freeing the individual of self-doubt or wariness of their creative potential. This flower essence allows recognition of the beauty inherent in creativity and expression. Many people feel unsure or out of touch with their future and vision. This essence can empower you to change your true vision into reality and to raise feelings of joyful anticipation and deep connection with the universe.
- Wisteria has a harmonizing influence on male-female relationships and can help to re-awaken female sexuality in women who may feel ambivalent about physical contact, particularly if there has been past sexual trauma.
2. Pure Mother Flower Essence
- awakens natural mothering instincts
PureMother Flower Essence contains the following flower essences:.
- Keurtjie essence supports your nurturing instincts and instills confidence in your parenting abilities. This flower essencehas wonderful uplifting qualities. Keurtjie holds the properties of caring and protection, so necessary in forging the early bond with your child.
- Petunia essence enhances inspiration and creativity, thereby allowing the realization of dreams. A sense of wonder and an inner optimism at the possibilities of the future are encouraged by this natural flower essence.
- Clivia essence is most useful for mothers who tend to worry about their children or other loved ones. Irrational and unfounded worries about the safety and well-being of your children are common after birth. This essence supports a caring attitude with an inner strength, calmness and trust in the expectation of your family's safety.
- Comfrey essence is an excellent nerve tonic and supports an inner sense of tranquility and calm.
- Oreganum essence instills grace and ease in ones own skin. Oreganum promotes the ability to be oneself with confidence.
- Smoky Quartz essence removes negative energies and thoughts and softens mood. This gem essence is also an excellent sexual tonic.
- Zinnia flower essence brings out the child-like qualities of cheerfulness, humor, wonder and energy. This essence helps adults to relate more freely and easily to children and facilitates joy and laughter.
3. Conception Flower Essence, No.79
Maidenhair Fern is used to encourage female intuition and help to smoothe the transition when a life path is changed. This essence supports the asset of intuition and encourages a deeper reliance on your own gut-feelings and the knowledge of the soul, reducing the need for external input and approval.
- Baeometra is a revitalizing essence to support healthy energy levels and help assist a natural enthusiasm for this new life. Needing time to 'take it all in' is common in this part of pregnancy and Baeometra is the ideal essence to naturally support new feelings and emotions.
- Bell Gardenia is used to support vital energy and zest for life, helping to address hidden emotions that may be obstructing the individual's path to fully appreciate pregnancy.
- Cucumber is a supporter of balance for those who tend to see the 'glass as half empty'. Cucumber essence promotes clear perception and supports hope and vitality.
- Peach essence is used to promote the breakdown of patterns of self-involvement or difficulty in showing or receiving love and affection, which may often create unseen emotional obstacles to pregnancy. Peach thus encourages truly nurturing and compassionate ideals.
- Wild Garlic is used to help to encourage integrity of the auric field that may become vulnerable during times of change and transition. Self-knowledge and motivation can also be supported with the essence of Wild Garlic that will help to facilitate feelings of groundedness and vision, promoting emotional courage and strength.
- Chestnut is used to promote a 'quiet' mind when negative thoughts invade the calm of the spirit. This essence supports the feeling of a 'sixth sense' and is an excellent aid to meditation and mental clarity.
If you have choosen natural way of healing, and you want the natural remedies which will really work for you, please contact me, I will help you to find the combination, which will help you the most, or prepare remedies for you personally.
I wish you the best health possible!
Alternative healer and Reiki-Master Teacher
My other health Hubs
- POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME, ENDOMETRIOSIS & SUCCESF...
Very many women have various health problems connected with their reproductive organs. These disorders or diseases are usually connected with some psychological traumas, like- -sexual energy suppressed...
- Homeopathy treatment / Radionics treatment-THE MOST ...
What are Homeopathics? Homeopathic remedies are a system of medicine based on three laws: The law of Similars A substance when administrated to a healthy person will produce particular symptoms. When...
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, most successful ...
Illustration of thyroid follicles and follicle cells The thyroid gland is small endocrine gland located in the front of the wind pipe in the throat. It produces the thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and...
- SUCCESSFUL NATURAL CURE FOR BONES (esp.deformities a...
Health of the bones is extremely important: they protect all our inner organs, they help us to move, walk and be flexible, they store the most important minerals for the health of the body, in the bone...
- MEXICAN FLU, what caused it & NATURAL PREVENTION and...
From few days ago, world is in the state of global panick because of new Mexican flu. In early April, in Mexico, Veracruz, was noticed numbers of serious respiratory illnesses and some deaths. Mexico...
- BIPOLAR DISORDER and proven natural ways of healing
V.Gogh From the point of alternative healing systems, every individual is unique, We never heal only illness, we heal the individual, mind, emotions, body and soul. When we discuss diseases is not easy to...
- GROIN PAIN causes & natural cure: HERNIA, PROSTATE, ...
It is very common that people feel pain and discomfort in the groin area: it is the place were the abdomen ends and legs begin. Men have more sensitive groin area and they more often developed health problems...
- WATER RETENTION - EDEMA - successful natural cure & ...
Lily-of-the-Valley Whatever is the cause of someone`s edema, it is possible to get healed completely. It is question of personal faith in own healing system. Nature is offering abundance of herbs, plants and...
Comments 20 comments
More by this Author
Health of the bones is extremely important: they protect all our inner organs, they help us to move, walk and be flexible, they store the most important minerals for the health of the body, in the bone marrow blood...
Illustration of thyroid follicles and follicle cells The thyroid gland is small endocrine gland located in the front of the wind pipe in the throat. It produces the thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine...
It is very common that people feel pain and discomfort in the groin area: it is the place were the abdomen ends and legs begin. Men have more sensitive groin area and they more often develope health problems there, due...