How to maintain a fresh breath
How to maintain a fresh breath
What could be more embarrassing than a bad breath? It can cause low self confidence and shyness. The things is that, it is very easy to cure and you don’t need to sweat on it. You can test the smell of your own breath by just blowing your hands and smelling it.
There are lots of reason why people have bad breath. Bad breath are caused by bacteria in the mouth and are accumulated at the tongue. Some people has dry mouth and their salivary glands doesn’t produce much saliva. You can also experienced bad breath when just waking up. The reasons are varied why some people have bad breath. The reasons are due to food you eat, poor dental habits, whether you smoke or not, or some medical conditions.
Here are some natural way to maintain fresh breath
- Talk and converse with people to avoid dry mouth. This is not a joke (lol). Dry mouth causes bacteria to accumulate, so if you just sulk and avoid people you will have a bad breath.
- Avoid skipping breakfast. When your digestive system doesn’t have anything to digest it emit a foul odor which comes out in your mouth. Fruit and bread or oatmeal are suggested to eat for breakfast
- Use toothpick after eating specially with meat products (specially if you cant brush your teeth after eating because you are outside the house)
- Stop smoking cigarettes, it can cause bad breath if you are not careful. Plus your teeth may be stained and become yellowish too. (Even cleaning cant change the color anymore once it is tainted with it)
- Avoid eating foods that are chili, onion, garlic and also sea foods before talking or engaging in a conversation
- Eat apple, orange, carrots, cinnamon, berries and mint because they make breath smells better. Exercise eating lots of fruits and vegetables, because they are easily digestible and prevents cavities from accumulating.
- Have a dental check up every six months and don’t be ashamed to talk to your doctor if you suspect that you have a bad breath
- Set appointment for dental cleaning
- When you brush your teeth, brush them thoroughly including the tongue. Use dental floss regularly too.
- Brush your teeth after each large meals. If you are working then bring a toothbrush at work. If you cant then, chew some mint.
More by this Author
- 69Examples of Food Additives that Add Life to Food and Shorten “Life” : Why Additives in Food Are Harmful to Health
Have you wonder about what makes food lasts in cans, provide nice colors, thickens and what make it more appealing and you want to eat them right away? That is food additives in the making. How about garlic, vinegar,...
Color Your Day : The Benefits of Color Therapy. Color, color, color, color, it brightens the day and make you happier specially at times when you are stressed out. People have color preferences and usually they based...
In honor of the Cinco de Mayo (May 5) celebration, I will feature in this hub the beautiful, best and famous Mexican actresses and actors. Cinco de Mayo is a celebration in Mexico and in other parts of the world where...