Positive Thinking: Just to keep you smiling all the time!
- Is your glass of milk half-full or half-empty?
- Like attracts like: Negative mental attitude attracts misery, while positive mental attitude attracts success, health and wealth.
- Negative mental attitude is like weeds in a garden and positive mental attitude is like roses in a garden.
- This is your only life in present form. This is the first day of the rest of your life. Decide to have Prosperity- Consciousness instead of poverty- Consciousness from today itself.
- You are your own best friend. Therefore, love yourself the most first of all.
- Your thoughts determine who you are today or what you will be five years from now.
- Pain and pleasure are two sides of the same coin.
Are stepping stones to success.
- Are you at the bottom of your life? Good ! Now the only way is up!
- Thank god for your problems! You can learn and overcompensate for them to become more successful.
- Everyone has unique talents to exploit. Therefore, fulfill your role in this world.
- The magic formula is "Conceive","Believe","Achieve". Therefore, conceive a successful image to achieve success.
- You were born a champion.
- Winners are always Believers.
- You are greater than your problems.
- Mistakes are simply Miss-Takes. Do a Re-Take.
- Making mistakes is your birth-right as well as your destiny. Accept yourself as an imperfect human being.
- No one is absolutely white or black. All are grey in this world.
- Pygmallion Effect: Self-fulfilling prophecy: You get from yourself or from this world whatever you expect.
More by this Author
Sleep is the realm of the unconscious (subconscious) mind which is vast and contains much wisdom. Sleep deprivation is a big problem today. People's minds are so overworked, and bodies so underworked that when they hit...
If you would want to listen to me, then first you would have to know who I am? People tend to follow only those people who attract them. So what would be attractive about me? My attitude of life and my being happy no...
These are the world's most dangerous, deadly snakes for humans: Find out about the habits of each snake, where they live, and how to avoid them.