Healthy Drink - Protein Shake
A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO A QUICK BREAKFAST
- ¼ milk or rice milk or coconut milk - in bullet glass with handle
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt (Stonyfield has less sugar but Greek has more probiotics)
- 1 handful of baby spinach (you can substitute this with powder greens) see below
- 1 teaspoon of ground flax seed (grind in small bullet glass w/flat blade grinder and use)
- 1 scoop of blueberries (or other fruit but better with fruit without tiny seeds)
- 1 scoop of whey powder (less sugar the better) see below
- 1 ice cube (if desired)
Note: can add liquid vitamins (see below), can experiment with other ingredients handy like bananas and strawberries.
Put milk in bullet glass and add spinach, yogurt, blueberries, flax, protein powder, and ice cube. Mix till purple and smooth. Enjoy
MAKE IT EASIER ON YOURSELF, YOU ARE FOUR CLICKS AWAY FROM A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE
EXPLANATION OF THE ABOVE REFERENCED PRODUCTS
Each one of these items plays an important part in your life and when you put them together in a shake they will give you at least one balanced meal per day and it will taste like a healthy ice cream shake. MMmmmmmmmm Gooooooooood
- Whey powder is the protein
- Flax seed will help you stay regulated
- Vitamins will keep you energized (this particular liquid vitamin is so good and really works, I take it myself and absolutely love the taste. When I run out and don't take it for a few days, I feel it.
- Green Powder will be used when you run out of fresh green baby spinach, this is a great alternative.
Really folks you will not regret incorporating this shake in your diet. I have one every day and love it. When I run out of ingredients and stop making them for awhile I feel it inside and out.
DO IT YOUR WAY USING THESE POINTERS
There are many ways you can make a protein shake. Here are a few videos to help you get started.
A BEFORE BED PROTEIN SHAKE
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SHAKE
No comments yet.
A ALL NATURAL HEALTHY SNACK
- Recipe for Homemade Peppermint Patty/patties Using Young Living Essential Oil with Coconut
If you are health conscious want to satisfy that sweet tooth and love peppermint patties this recipe is for you. 1/2 cup VIRGIN ORGANIC COCONUT OIL Coconut has antiviral, antibacterial, and...
More by this Author
Norwegian Krumkake cookies are a very light, crispy, delicate, golden brown cone shaped cookie served with a home made mixture of pineapple, rice and whipped cream filling. The electric iron has a beautiful design that...
I'M SICK AND I NEED HELP Alkaline vs. Acid? Your body should consist of 80% Alkaline and 20% Acid. Too much acid causes major disorders. For one, it stresses your kidneys and bladder and wipes out your reserve of...
- 1Cold Sores, What Therapy Works - Ultra Violet Light, Red, Blue- Coconut-garlic-oregano- Acyclovir.....?
I have done much research on this all to familiar problem, cold sores, and have listed many options to take combating cold sores. Please check back from time to time as I will update as new information...