Reducing The Size of Fibroids
Shrink Fibroids Reduce Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
A well functioning body is the most important thing that a human being can have to live a healthy and rewarding life. Sometimes people do not realize that the smallest things that they do could create problems physically. I had to learn that the difficult way. At 32 years of age I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Although doctors told me it was hereditary, my father was not diagnosed with it until he was 65. I felt it was something I was doing wrong. large fibroids are caused by our unhealthy choices we make for our bodies. The problems that occur with fibroids and heavy menstrual bleeding can be reversed and different ways of doing this are presented in this article.
On top of having high blood pressure at 36 years-old I was diagnosed with large uterine fibroids and anemia. The doctors wanted to remove my uterus and they felt that all my problems would vanish once the uterus was eliminated. Being that I was only 36 years old I did not want to listen to what was being said, I wanted to find another way to heal myself and to reduce the size of the fibroids. I felt that I caused this problem and I had to fix it.
The final incident that stirred me into action was a diagnosis of hydronephrosis of the right kidney. This was an obstruction of the urinary tract, and this was happening because of the large fibroids resting on my urethras. Something had to be done and quickly.
While still seeing my personal physician and my gynecologist, I was able to reduce the size of my fibroids. Prior to changing my lifestyle to reduce my fibroids, my uterus measured 18cm x 12cm x 16cm. After changing things in my life my uterus measured 14.3 x 9.7 x 12.5 cm. Also, my hydronephrosis disappeared. The doctors and people that I know continually ask me how I did it and my answer is I changed a lot in my diet. It was difficult to do but I did it. My uterus is not at the proper size yet but my gynecologist is giving me a chance to continue what I am doing to see if it will get smaller. As of the date of this article I am going to call to see if I can be a candidate for Focused Ultrasound (FUS) treatment with ExAblate. To learn more about this go to http://www.insightec.com/Research-uterinefibroids.html
How To Reduce Fibroid Size
Before beginning anything, talk to your doctors and make sure they know everything that you are doing. it is also important to know that the kidneys and the liver play an important role in the human body. If these two organs are not cleansed properly, there could be many problems in the body. These links explain the importance of cleansing.
1. Dr. Akilah is a Doctor that I found online, this is her website. She had cancer and by changing her diet she went into remission. A lot of my diet changes were taken from her, especially the apple cider vinegar.
2. Many of the websites speak about estrogens and how it is one of the main reasons why fibroids grow. This website gives different foods that should not be eaten to lower estrogen, and also it focuses on chemicals such xenoestrogen and its harmful effects. A lot of the foods listed as foods with estrogen in this website I totally stop eating, especially foods with wheat. Now I eat gluten free/wheat free foods. I do not eat any products with milk as an ingredient because of chemical hormones; instead I drink almond milk, coconut milk or rice milk.
3. The most important thing I did was remove xenoestrogens from my food and skin products. For many women any product that has a chemical that ends in paraben (methylparaben, propylparaben, etc.) is no good. These elements are mostly found in hair products.
4. The idea is to increase the intake of Estrogen Inhibiting Foods to reduce fibroid size. These types of foods are listed here:
5. The last thing that I did to decrease my fibroids is the castor oil packs. Using heat and castor oil can significantly reduce the size of the fibroids. Do this every day and a difference will be seen.
6. Chlorophyll is important too. Read my article on the benefits of chlorophyll. The nutrition in chlorophyll can also be obtained in green leafy vegetables.
7. Olive oil helps in blocking estrogen. Take a tablespoon of it every day. Kelp is also good in reducing fibroids. Take 1 tablet once a week.
8. Finally, vitamins are important. It is important to take a multivitamin and a liquid calcium pill. It is also beneficial to take a B vitamin pill. Speak with your physician on what is the proper way to take these.
It’s a lot right? I know it was difficult for me. I was a person who could eat a double cheeseburger and a shake with french fries. Now, I will not set foot in a hamburger joint. It is difficult but the results are amazing and you will feel incredible too. If these instructions could help at least 10 women, I feel that it was worth it writing this article. Please remember to consult a physician when doing everything, and I wish everyone good luck in reducing and healing their fibroids.
For recipe ideas that help with this change in diet, go to:
More by this Author
Dark circles under the eyes have been a nuisance to people for many centuries. There are people who wish that this blemish could be removed permanently, but the truth of the matter is that sometimes this condition can...
morguefile morguefile morguefile morguefile morguefile Today more and more people are suffering with high blood pressure. There is so much to worry about in our world, that even younger people are being diagnosed...