Stress Prevention Tips
The best way to deal with stress and burnout is to prevent it.
Do you wander about the first step?
Simply and embrace a Extreme Self-care. Caring for ourselves requires that we take a proactive approach toward our physical, mental, emotional, social, professional, and spiritual health. put yourself at the top of the list
Balanced, low stress life is a choice and responsibility.
Stress Prevention Tips
Here are some specific daily practices that may be useful toward this end:
- Focus and maintain a positive outlook
- Tolerate nothing
- Change bad habits
- Eat high fiber diet, opt for lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, as part of a varies, balanced, de-stress nutrition; avoid excessive alcohol, drugs, and tobacco
- Exercise daily, as often as possible outdoors
- Surround yourself with positive, supportive people with whom you feel mutual respect and support
- Love what you do for your livelihood, but do not mistake it for your identity.
- Take time to cultivate meaningful friendships
- Stay in regular contact with God as you understand Him/Her/It to be
- Forgive yourself for past mistakes: refuse to feel guilt – you did the best you could
- Forgive others and refuse to hold resentments. Live mindfully, fully in the here and now!
- Acknowledge others for their specialness. Embrace diversity!
- Do not be afraid to ask for help and support when you need it
- Handle money joyfully and wisely.
- Let your true self shine – express your ideas and your creativity in all you do.
You might be interested
- Biofeedback for Stress Management and Stress Relief
Biofeedback is one of the most effective tools available for stress management and stress relief. Biofeedback is the widely-used and medically-accepted technique for teaching us to control stress.
Highly Recommended Stress Management Books
About the Author
Dr.Inese Millere , M.D. is lifestyle coach in holistic stress management and mindful eating for busy women after 40 who want to be Fit, Balanced and Ageless: to manage stress, stress eating, have a healthy and joyful relationship with food and enjoy healthy living and longevity.
If you'd like to talk about working with me, please contact me directly at email@example.com with a brief description of your situation.
Some of my stress management and wellness Hubs:
- How to Deal with Stress Induced Insomnia | Stress and Sleep Deprivation
Insomnia is a condition typified by the inability to fall or stay asleep, regardless of how exhausted one may be. Insomnia is often accompanied by other symptoms related to lack of sleep such as foggy...
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: How to Reduce Stress with Problem Solving
Problem solving is one of the stress reduction techniques which directly claim your action and your proactivity. This means that you must take the responsibility and move yourself out of your comfort zone...
- Reflexology For Holistic Stress Management
"Reflexology is the physical act of massaging or applying pressure to the feet and hand with specific thumb, finger and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on a system of zones and...
- Tension Headaches: Causes, Symptoms, Relief
Tension headaches are the most common type of headaches among adults. They are commonly referred to as stress headaches. Chronic tension headaches come and go over a prolonged period of time. Who Are...
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: Kefir Probiotic drinks help Stressed gut
What is Kefir?,, Kefir Health Benefits, , Kefir Grains, Make your Own Kefir, , Kefir Recipe, How to Make Kefir , , Kefir was a very common drink during my childhood and youth years. I grew up in...
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: How To Resolve Stress Eating Without Changing Anything
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: Meditation
Meditation is one of the alternative therapies methods. Meditation is used by people interested addressing conditions such as anxiety, pain, depression, emotional problems, insomnia, and stress....
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: Aromatherapy for Stress and Stress Related Conditions
Aromatherapy is a natural, holistic treatment system designed to affect the whole person not just the symptom or disease and to assist the body's natural ability to balance, regulate, heal and maintain itself...
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: Stress and Burnout Speed Premature Aging
,Stress - Portrait of a Killer , ,Stress and Aging -- Scientific Evidence, ,Burnout and Aging, ,Stress the Major Contributor to Premature Aging , Age creeps up on you silently. The shock of...
- STRESS MANAGEMENT: How To Create Stress Management Plan For Free
Follow 7 simple steps I recommend in this article and create realistic stress management plan for FREE.