The Best Cure For Type 2 Diabetes
The Best Cure for Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes is becoming a fast growing medical crisis because so many people are being diagnosed with the ailment. Diabetes is a disorder that is represented by high levels of blood glucose because of either an insulin deficiency or because of insulin resistance. Those that develop diabetes are most likely obese. The more weight a person has, the greater the chance of developing diabetes. Millions of people have diabetes, but are unaware. The most common symptoms of type II diabetes include excessive thirst, excessive urination, fatigue, lethargy, and blurred vision. If you have these symptoms, you should schedule an appointment to see a doctor.
Many people that suffer from type 2 diabetes can manage their symptoms. They do this by eating certain foods and following a specific diet. Others inject themselves with insulin or take other oral medications. While there are these daily methods to effectively manage your diabetic symptoms, most people are looking for a cure for type 2 diabetes. There is a cure of sorts, but it requires hard work. That would be weight loss.
1) Increased physical activity. By walking, jogging, bike riding, lifting weights, swimming, or whatever method one chooses; it is important to exercise. Numerous studies show that losing weight, depending on how overweight you are, can lead to fantastic improvements in your diabetic condition. Individuals that lose a great deal of weight and return to within healthy limits most often are cured of their diabetes. The weight loss allows insulin to break down the blood glucose.
2) Gastric Bypass Surgery is another option to lose weight. If you are morbidly obese, this could be a good option for you. The surgery reduces the size of the stomach and leads to massive weight loss in a relatively short time period. Type 2 diabetes is put into remission or completely cured in 80-90% of cases. This is one of the most reliable methods of getting rid of your symptoms.
Whether you achieve weight loss through exercise or surgery, it is important to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle. This includes eating healthy foods and getting regular physical activity to maintain a healthy weight. There is no prescription cure for diabetes yet. If you are overweight the only cure for type 2 diabetes that is currently known and is proven to work the vast majority of the time is to lose a considerable amount of weight if you happen to be overweight. You should consult a doctor before beginning any exercise regimen or before undergoing any medical procedures.
- New Type 2 Diabetes Treatment Options
New type 2 diabetes medications are bringing more options and convenience to diabetes care.
- Conditions & Treatments for type 2 diabetes - American Diabetes Association
In type 2 diabetes, either the body does not produce enough insulin, which is needed to take sugar from the blood to the cells, or the cells ignore the insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes - MayoClinic.com
Type 2 diabetes — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of this often weight-related condition.
More by this Author
After four years in college, I have had my fair share of trying different types of alcohol. Actually, I was in a fraternity, so I have really had my fair share of alcohol. My favorite type of liquor and the one that...
Alexis de Tocqueville’s political masterpiece, “Democracy in America”, touches on several core themes that define the main messages of the book. The most important one of these is based on equality in...
“And the Band Played On” was an extraordinarily powerful movie giving a detailed account of the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic in the United States through the eyes of many different individuals. Several...
No comments yet.