The Best Way To Get Rid Of Acne
The Best Way To Get Rid Of Acne
For most young people and even for some older people, acne is a chronic problem that causes both physical and facial issues. Acne is caused primarily by hormones in young people, but the condition can be exacerbated by other factors as well. Acne at times can be painful, but chiefly it is a cosmetic condition that affects people’s appearance. The chief reason why people try to get rid of acne is how it looks and how it accumulates bacteria on your skin. Now, it is time to list how you can get rid of acne.
1) Clean your face at least once a day. Use soap and water, if your skin is sensitive to soap use a mild form, and scrub your face. Rinse it off with water. This is a good preventive measure to undertake.
2) If you have a breakout of acne, either full blown or partial, use acne cream on the affected area. Apply the cream several times a day. During this, make sure the rest of your face is clean as well. I recommend using pore cleansers. You can find these in cream or pad form.
3) Do not pop your pimples. This will make the appearance look worse. Applying the pressure and squeezing certain spots will cause bright red areas. If you have the need to pop a pimple, and you shouldn’t, but if you must use a safety pin. Poke little holes in the area and gently squeeze out all the nasty stuff. Your face may still get red, but it will not be as bad.
4) Stay away from excess sugar. In my experience drinking soda and eating candy can lead to an outbreak. If you consume these products, moderate how much you take in. A reduction in how much sugar you eat and drink will probably result in improvement.
5) Get a good night’s sleep. Plenty of sleep allows your body to heal faster. This applies even to acne. I recommend putting acne cream on before bed and letting your face get the full recommended treatment.
6) Try to keep your stress level low. Other than hormones, stress is one of the main causes of an acne outbreak. Make sure you have time to relax and unwind after a hard day. Teenagers often are overwhelmed by school and social situations, so make sure you have some down time. This should improve and reduce outbreaks.
7) Take a daily vitamin. Making sure your body has plenty of vitamins and minerals because they will fight the bacterium that helps to make acne worse.
8) Stop touching your face unless you just washed your hands. Your hands carry tons of germs and bacteria that can spread to your face. Trust me; this is often how an outbreak can begin.
9) Go out into the sun. Moderate doses of UV rays will dry out your skin, especially your acne areas. The sun will also help activate Vitamin K in your body, which can help fight acne too.
10) Relax, everyone typically gets acne. The more you freak out, the more your acne will feel worse and your confidence will plummet. It will take some time to heal, but it will.
I hope these tips work out for you. Each tip is hit and miss with some people, but there are many generally acceptable ways to combat acne. Most of the things are on the list are likely to work because I have used them myself, people I know have, or you can read some of the thousands of accounts of the Internet about people fighting their acne outbreaks. For most of you, the above list will help you get rid of acne.
- The Best Way To Get Rid Of Acne - Info Barrel
Acne is a common problem for millions of people, of all ages, that can cause both cosmetic and self confidence issues. Hormones are the main culprit in most acne cases, but other factors can come into play. Excessive acne can be uncomfortable, but mo
- Acne (Pimples) Causes, Treatment Information and Types on MedicineNet.com
Learn acne causes, treatment information and types: comedones, whiteheads, blackheads, zits, pustules and cystic acne. Folliculitis and rosacea may look like pimples, but they're different conditions.
- Acne.com - Acne Treatment Information
Acne.com - Acne Treatment Information. Your source for Acne information on the web. Learn more about what causes acne and how you can fight acne.
- Acne.org - Acne treatment and community
Information on acne, acne treatment reviews, and treatment of scars. Includes a regimen to help clear your acne.
More by this Author
Alexis de Tocqueville’s political masterpiece, “Democracy in America”, touches on several core themes that define the main messages of the book. The most important one of these is based on equality in...
The purpose of this essay is to analyze the presidency of Herbert Hoover using various political models and to determine whether his ranking in presidential history is fair or not. President Herbert Hoover was elected...
While the United States remains a relatively young country compared to many others in the world, we have our fair share of history. One of the more interesting aspects of history is mysteries and solving them....