Ancient Chinese "water therapy" for clarity of mind :
Clear thoughts leads to clear words which leads to clear actions. So if you want clear actions then you need clear thoughts. Successful people always have clear thoughts so they act in a clear, spontaneous and definite way. Clarity in mind is essential for achieving your goals. It gives you clear vision what you want to achieve. So your mission becomes easy. Traditionally, Chinese civilization were the strongest in dark and fedudal ages. Almost all inventions took place in China. Chinese were known to be very advanced, technologically in those times. So the ancient "Chinese secrets" are the most valuable. I'll mention one here.
Chinese were known to be stronger in science. Though Europeans could not communicate fluently with Chinese, as very few translators existed, Europeans could not learn from the Chinese and vice-versa. So China remained separated from the rest of the world having trade relations with some middle east empires. So Chinese developed the science which is much advanced and develpoed certain techniques which passed down from generation to generation to only Chinese.
The technique for clarity of mind is ancient. Perhaps it went back to the Copper age. The technique involves copper. Copper is a metal known to have healing properties over our cells. Specially neurones and lung cells get affected by copper. It is nowdays used in utensils as it can transfer heat more quickly than stainless steel but the medical properties of copper were all discovered by the Chinese. Consistent use of this technique made chinese effecient in thier work so they could develop advanced science.
The Technique :
- You will need a clean copper vessel with depth and narrow mouth, a glass or a pot would be ideal.
- Pour some drinking water in the copper vessel. Make sure you fill it till its brim. And leave it overnight.
- In the morning you would see copper ions floating on the surface of the water. You have to drink this water.
- It can be done everyday. Copper is beneficial on lungs and makes use of larger surface area of lungs so body recieves more oxygen.
- This technique is very beneficial over confused thoughts, anxiety, fear, stammering, hyperactivity, too many thoughts etc. The body recieves more oxygen and so clear mind is the result.
More by this Author
If you would want to listen to me, then first you would have to know who I am? People tend to follow only those people who attract them. So what would be attractive about me? My attitude of life and my being happy no...
Sleep is the realm of the unconscious (subconscious) mind which is vast and contains much wisdom. Sleep deprivation is a big problem today. People's minds are so overworked, and bodies so underworked that when they hit...
These are the world's most dangerous, deadly snakes for humans: Find out about the habits of each snake, where they live, and how to avoid them.