10 New Year's Resolutions for the Common Man
Think positive for the new year.
You know the song and dance when it comes to New Year’s resolutions:
· I promise to lose weight,
· I promise to stop smoking,
· I’ll save more,
· Pay off credit cards,
· Buy a house,
· Ad nauseam.
Well, I am sick to death over the same broken promises every year. This year I have the top 10 New Year’s resolutions for the common man. Promises I can, and will, keep. So here it is, the top 10 New Year’s resolutions you and I can both cherish:
10. Grow more hair on the top of my head than back, butt, or fingers.
9. Brush my teeth at least once per week, unless I get too busy.
8. Change my clothes after the weekend.
7. Stop picking my nose.
6. Eat fewer gassy foods.
5. Shave before a job interview.
4. Buy stock in Phillip Morris, now called Altria.
3. Learn to be happy as a big-boned man.
2. Stop cussing like a sailor, except when mad, upset, telling a joke, or other times deemed necessary.
1. Vow to never make a New Year’s resolution I plan to keep again.
There, you have it. I did say it was a list for the common MAN. If the list is too difficult to keep, swap out any you like for: Stop digging in my crotch when my underwear rides high.
Hope I made you smile. It is the best way to enter a new year. Happy New Year’s all.
How about a new TV for the new year?
More by this Author
Dave Ramsey makes huge profits off listeners through his Endorsed Local Providers (ELPs) and they don't even know they are paying it. You may not think Dave is on your side after reading this.
Tony Robbins uses nuero-linguistic programming (NLP) and Ericksonian hypnosis to motivate people to purchase his products. Before you buy from Tony Robbins, discover how he convinced you to want his products.
Know the facts about EdenPURE portable heaters and avoid the scam. See why you cannot save money with an electric heater.