15 Great Gift Ideas
Gift Ideas List
1. Greeting Cards. A personalized greeting card with a few words you conjured goes a long way. Greeting cards are available for almost every gift giving occasion imaginable, and they come highly customizable so it’s easy to tailor one to meet your specific demands. A greeting card may not be ideal as a stand-alone gift, but rather one that accompanies the main gift you’d be presenting the recipient.
2. Electronics/Gadgets. Apple iPads, amazing Amazon Kindle Fire, iPods, Digital Photo Frames, an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3, an Electric Shaver, battery operated toys. Electronics make up a huge part of the world of gift giving, you only need to find one that suits your budget and works for the occasion.
3. Clothes & Shoes. Everyone loves a new addition to their wardrobe now and then. Clothes, clothing accessories and shoes, are a nice gift to present at any special occasion. Find one that’s truly special and you have a highly grateful recipient. A personalized t-shirt with your own personal message dedicated to the recipient is a low cost way to start.
4. Flowers. Flowers are more romantic than anything. But with the right touch, flowers are great gifts for the loved ones around you. Your spouse, grandmother, and close female pals would appreciate the love a flower speaks on your behalf.
5. Gift Boxes. Wine gift boxes, chocolate gift boxes, gourmet boxes are few of several thousand types of gift boxes available to you. Know what the recipient likes and find a suitable gift box with your soft touch. Gift boxes never get old and are ideal for any occasion.
6. Books. Books never get old. Have you found a book you consider perfect for a friend, colleague or love one? The book about just about anything from a novel, to motivational books, one that delivers cooking tips, or a biography of someone whom you and the recipient both share an admiration for. Again, books never get old.
7. Music. For musicians there’s always something to sing about, or so it seems. Purchasing a music collection of an artist you know the recipient loves can make for a great gift. You’d need to know the recipients taste musically though for this to have significant impact.
8. Spa Services. No one hates to have a massage or hot steam bath occasionally, no matter how busy their schedule may be. A gift certificate to a spa club or outlet close to the recipient’s abode is a perfect gift idea you can present to anyone above 18.
1. Hot Air Balloon Rides. Strictly for those who aren’t afraid of heights. Gifting a Hot Air Balloon Ride to a single, couple or an entire family is a significant gift idea, one that ensures you won’t get forgotten anytime soon.
2. Cooking, Dancing Lessons. Have a friend or relative with a passion for the home made dishes? Cooking and dancing lessons gifted to a loved one are the perfect way to show appreciation. They are also timeless and can be presented at any time of the year.
3. Gift Certificate. Grandparents on a tight budget for example would always appreciate a gift certificate for groceries or some free items at the local departmental store. In short, everyone loves to have a gift certificate entitling them to some free goodies at the groceries or store close by. As a gift idea, a gift certificate never gets old.
4. Car Repair Services. No too many are familiar with this, but it’s entirely possible to purchase a gift certificate or free credits entitling the recipient to car repair services – all paid by you. Here’s a more manly gift idea suitable for the more older men around you.
5. Magazine Subscriptions. Have a friend in love with the wild? Magazine subscriptions to National Geographic for example would be a perfect gift to such a friend. Magazine subscriptions are fantastic ideas to show appreciation to your friends, family or kids, but require that you know their tastes.
6. Club Membership. Free tickets to a gym club, dancing club, sewing club, acting club, swimming club or just about any club the recipient has an interest in makes for a valid gift idea.
7. Shopping. Take your spouse, relative or friend on a shopping spree. This is one gift idea that lets you spend time with the recipient and close up on the bonds.
Silver jewellery is a very good option. Combines with crystals and pearls silver jewellery is very attractive and inside everyone's budget.
What's Your Favourite Gift Choice ?See results without voting
More by this Author
The Qing Dynasty, also known as the ‘Empire of the Great Qing’ or ‘Manchu Dynasty’ or ‘Great Qing’, was the last imperial dynasty of China. It ruled China from the period of 1644 to...
Hilton Hotels Hilton Hotels are upscale, full service properties catering to business travel and leisure guests. They are a chain of over 500 hotels all over the world from Rome to Omaha. Hilton Hotels are...
Despite McDonalds being a multinational food outlet, it is important to analyzed the outlet to evaluate its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and this can be done by conducting SWOT analysis