15th Birthday Card Wishes, Jokes, and Poems
What to Write in a 15th Birthday Card
Every birthday deserves a special birthday message. 15 is not a major milestone, but it is a minor milestone. At 15 you're still legally a minor, and 15 is a round number. But the main reason to write something special in a 15-year-old's birthday card is that everyone only gets to turn 15 once. If there's something you need to say related to being 15, this is your chance.
15 is the age of figuring out who you are. 15 brings angst for independence. 15 is a time for development of competence. 15 is the age of exploration of interests. Social peer groups solidify at 15. At 15, you are the epitome of cool. If you're nerdy, then you are a cool nerd. If you're athletic or musically inclined, then you are a cool jock or musician. Above all else, make sure that any birthday wishes for a 15-year-old are cool. But that could mean writing something funny, inspirational, meaningful, or smart. Those are all cool types of messages.
Funny Top Ten Things about Being 15
These jokes can be used as funny 15th birthday messages. Choose one or a few of these to include in a card, email, or text message.
When you are 15...
- Your dog may still be older than you.
- You don't have long until you have to get a job.
- Sleep is a lower priority than using electronic devices.
- Home room is your favorite class.
- You're no longer a boy, and you're not yet a man.
- You're old enough and young enough not to care.
- No one above 25 can understand the lyrics in the music you like.
- Your biggest accomplishments have been achieved in a virtual world.
- You're more likely to be able to hack into your parents' accounts than the other way around.
- You work extremely hard making it look like you don't work hard at anything.
15th Birthday Card Messages
- The bad news is that you only get to turn 15 once. The good news is that you only have to be 15 for one year.
- It's not easy being 15. It's definitely more responsibility than 14, but it's not as much freedom as you get at 16.
- 15 is not just one year older than 14, it's also one year cooler that 14.
- Most people are never more cool than they were when they were 15. That's why the coolest people seem to be frozen at that age.
- I wanted to write something profound in your birthday card, but then I had to keep in mind my target audience and come up with an age-appropriate message. Oops! I used the word 'profound.'
- You've learned a lot over the last 15 years, but there's still much more to learn before you turn 16. Good thing you have another 365 days to learn everything you'll need to know to be 16.
- Congratulations on turning 15. You're still not old enough to do anything you really want to do.
- Now that you're 15, you only have another 15 years or so to move out of your parents' house. Start saving for a house!
- Now that you're 15, you're really going places. Too bad you mom still has to drive you!
- Don't feel ashamed that you don't look old yet. You have many more years left to have to shave.
- You're 15 years old now in your real life, but what level of wizard are you?
- You're mom and dad still think you're too young to date. That's probably for the best considering what's available in your age.
- Time to trade in the bike for a motor-scooter!
- Confucius says, “Boy who makes it to 15 is on the right path to 16!”
- 15 is the end of children’s toys, and this iPad will be your first adult toy.
- I'm sincerely wishing you a wonderful 15th birthday. Life can be hard at your age, but you may end up looking back on this age as 'the good old days.'
- Don't grow up too fast. Stay 15 for at least the entire next year.
- Before you know it, you'll be graduating high school. Then you'll look back and think nostalgically about being 15. Enjoy each step as it comes.
15th Birthday Poems
Acrostic 15th Poem
Fifteen Today - Blake Flannery
Fifteen today and only fourteen yesterday
Seems like time has gone by so fast
Slow down the clock at this age and stay
Before you know it, this time will have past
Is 15 a Good Age?
Did you enjoy being 15? Or, if you are younger that 15, are you looking forward to being 15?See results without voting
The Worst Thing about Being 15
What's the worst thing about being 15?See results without voting
More Birthday Messages
- Birthday Messages: What to Write in a Birthday Card
What should you write in the birthday card? Here are over 90 examples of birthday messages, wishes, and quotes organized by category, including funny, milestone, belated, family, quotes, etc.
- Christian Birthday Wishes: Religious Messages to Wri...
These are examples of Christian birthday card messages. Use these inspirational religious birthday wishes to say something meaningful to a friend on his or her special day.
- Milestone Birthday Wishes: What to Write in a Card
Use these milestone birthday messages as examples of what you can write in a birthday card for people turning a big number. The major milestones are included with links to more help if you need it.
More by this Author
Sympathy card messages can be difficult to write. These are many examples of sympathy messages for a loss. Use these to help you comfort and encourage a grieving person.
Use these thank you card messages to help you with wording for your card. Expressing your gratitude and saying thanks can be difficult. Edit these to fit your situation.
These are examples, instructions, and tools to help you write your get well card messages. You can comfort or entertain with the perfect words to help them get well soon.
No comments yet.