3rd Birthday Messages and Poems to Write in a Card
What to Write in a 3rd Birthday Card
When you are deciding what to write in a 3rd birthday card, you can consider the child and the parents. Most 3-year-old kids are able to understand simple wording, but they may not get jokes well. This is a challenge when writing in a kid's birthday card.
Write something sweet, cute, or funny in the card, and you'll be on the right track. Just in case you don't know where to start or need ideas, you'll find what you need here. Find the birthday wishes and poems that work best for your 3-year-old birthday boy or girl, and think about something to add to make it more personal. Add something that you know about him or her that is special or funny.
Writing something funny for a 3-year-old is tough if you want them to get the joke. You may want to make the joke aimed at the parents, but if you're silly enough you might get a giggle for the little one.
- You aren't just 3 years old, you are 1095 days old!
- By the time I count to three, you better have a happy birthday! One! Two! Happy Birthday!
- It seems like just yesterday you were 2! I hope you're not 4 tomorrow. I like you as a 3-year-old.
- You have a great smile, you're smart, and you're funny. You're a triple threat on your 3rd birthday!
- You are getting old for your age. You're barely older than 2, and you're already 3!
- 1-2-3! You can count on me to wish you a happy 3rd birthday!
- The first birthday is a surprise. The second one is practice. And the third time is charm!
- I think you should stay 3 for at least a year, since you are so fun at this age.
- If you were any more adorable, I'd squeeze you to death. And 3 is too young to die.
- Are you a giant? You're getting really big!
- Here's a math equation for you: Cute X 3 = You.
- You should have pie for your birthday instead of cake. You are close to being 3.14159265359 years old.
Wishes for Three-Year-Olds
These are more cute, fun, and silly birthday messages,
- You were my present on your birthday 3 years ago.
- You've grown into your new age of 3 very well!
- What the world needs more of is 3-year-old kids like you. Then we'd all be a lot more happy.
- If I could freeze you at this age I would. You're a perfect 3-year-old.
- I'm looking forward to teaching you everything that a 3-year-old should know.
- I want to give you a big birthday hug. Actually, you need 3 big birthday hugs!
- You get an entire year to be 3! Then you get to turn 4!
- Even though you're the youngest 3-year-old I know, you seem so much older than a 2-year-old.
- I can't believe how big you have gotten in 3 years!
- You are one of the cutest kids I know, but you're definitely the cutest kid I know who is turning 3 today.
- May God bless you with a wonderful year as a 3-year-old.
- It's only your 3rd birthday, but I think you're already getting good at being big!
- 3 is a perfect age to be one of my favorite kids in the whole wide world!
- You are even more awesome now than you were when you were 2.
- I can't wait to see all the amazing things you will do while you're 3-years-old.
Writing a poem is a nice alternative to writing a note or message. Keep your poem short and simple, since it is for a 3-year-old.
A Special Day
It's a special day for you
Today you turn 3 years old
Have a very happy birthday
I'm sure that you've been told
Acrostic Thee Birthday Poem
Count to Your Birthday
You're one special little person
With two cute little cheeks
Now you're three years old
Which is 156 weeks
There may be words you still don't know
This year your knowledge will soar
You have all year to learn and grow
Before you have to be ready for four
If You Could be 3 Again
If you could go back and be 3 again, what would you enjoy most?See results without voting
More by this Author
Words have the power to tear down or build people up. Use these words of encouragement to help someone who needs a little inspiration. These are encouraging quotes.
Sympathy card messages can be difficult to write. These are many examples of sympathy messages for a loss. Use these to help you comfort and encourage a grieving person.
Use these thank you card messages to help you with wording for your card. Expressing your gratitude and saying thanks can be difficult. Edit these to fit your situation.
No comments yet.