5 Of The Scariest Fancy Dress Halloween Mask's
Halloween gives us the chance to dress up and go all out. You can get head to toe costumes that really impress and there are some great costumes out there but sometimes all you need is a really scary mask. Mask's have come along way in the past ten years and it now possible to get a good fitting mask. Here we're going to look at 5 of the scariest mask available, these will definitly rekindle someons childhood fear, I mean who isn't scared of clowns? You can definitly add to these with an outfit but a few will need very little to get the look you need. Even when Halloween is over you can still leave your chosen mask in strategic places around the house, Cupboards, in the bed, dangling from a window, or just answer your door with it and you'll get all year round joy and fulfillment.
1. : This is an absolute classic and will scare many a people young and old. The great thing about this mask is that all you need to complete the look is a pair of overalls and black boots. This mask gets great reviews. One suggestion I did see that I thought was good, which was to add black clothe to the eye holes to give a more scary, Michael Myers experience. Halloween Movie Michael Myers Deluxe Mask
2. : This is one of the best scary realistic masks I have seen on the net, You really would look like you've just been run over. Just like the mask above, this doesn't need much additions to complete your costume, a cheap white shirt with fake blood splattered all over it is all you need to complete the look. Day Of The Dead Dr Tongue Mask
3. Clowns Mask: Everyone has a fear of clowns and with the 80's horror film IT, those childhood fears were fired up again. You could wear normal clothing with this but to go all out you would need a clowns outfit. Make sure perfect your scary run before your night.
4. Saw - Jigsaw Mask: One of the best horror movies of the past decade. if you want to get extra brownie points when making your costume you need to complete it with a tricycle, this is Jigsaws chosen method of transportation. Remember to make slow head movements too.
5. Texas Chainsaw Massacre Leather Face Mask: One of the scariest movies of all time, one that I hate to watch. Originally banned in the 70's as is was so graphic, which made it even more popular. To get the complete look you need a leather appron, on a blacksmith would wear and cover it in fake blood. Im all for accessories but I wouldn't recommend the chainsaw.
More by this Author
Here's how to prevent and cure fogging and steaming windows in your car. Annoying and dangerous!
Make double the impact by going to your halloween party as a tag team. Here are costume ideas for couples.
Cold air coming out of your car's heater? How to troubleshoot and fix the problem.
No comments yet.