A Beginner’s Guide to Plan a Prom Night at London Prom Party Venues
Prom Night Planning
London high school proms are fun but can prove costly if you do not plan properly. Planning a prom party for high school requires monumental efforts. You may consider few unique and creative ideas to make your celebration truly memorable. These ideas help you to celebrate your Prom in style and preserve your school memories for a long time.
To arrange a Prom night at London Prom Party venues, you may follow these essential tips:
An Outstanding Themed Event
Have you ever thought why Proms are themed? A Prom theme adds more value to your event than a typical school dance. There are various formal and semi-formal dances organised in school, but none as sophisticated as the annual prom. Prom in London is always bigger and wonderful that deserves elaborate and creative themes to make it more attractive. A perfect theme for your party can create a magical backdrop to coordinate with music, photos, favours, and other elements.
Types of Themes
You will find plenty of options to choose for prom themes. Prom party themes are categorised differently, offering a unique experience for an exciting event. Here are few outstanding themes ideas, which you can use to make your event special:
· Classic Themes – Classic themes are all time favourites and are easy to arrange. They are more generic and can be customised as per your requirements. You can pick Hollywood motifs, Under the Sea, Old Memories, and other similar classic ideas for your event.
· Retro Themes – A vintage or a retro theme can be amusing for the students. Teachers of the school will love this theme too. You can choose famous decades including 1950s, 1970s, and 1980s and plan your preparations accordingly. Use music, dance from these decades, and make your party more realistic.
· Quirky Themes – Quirky themes add more fun and surprise to your party. Get more outrageous and use brighter colours to decorate your venue. Make elaborate decorations to complement themes like Casino Night, Disco Fever, and others.
· Romantic Themes – Prom is a formal event geared for couples. Choosing a romantic party theme will add more charm to your celebrations. Themes such as Moonlight Mystery and Celestial Magic are perfect to give you a chance to propose the love of your life.
Decorating your Prom Venue with Balloons
Once you have selected a theme, the next step is to decorate the venue using your creativity. Figure out what you need to buy and ask your friends to help you decorate for the party. Some themes are easier to work with and others may require lot of efforts. So think wisely before selecting a theme. Work with a particular colour scheme to give more appeal to your event. Do not forget to choose a colour scheme that matches your prom theme. Not all items of your decorations need to be matching the theme. But, you can have some of them identical to the theme and rest with other decorations. Here are few essential elements that complete your theme and colour scheme for the party:
· Place cards at the entrance area
· Decorate the ceilings with disco balls, balloons, or stars
· Arrange for additional lighting, such as candles or string lights
· Put a buffet table in the centre
Arrange of prom tables and centrepieces for socialising and eating. Decorate theme with flowers and colours matching your party theme.
Prom Dance Music
While hiring a venue in London make sure that it allows DJs or music bands. Prom dance is something you will like to remember for rest of your life. So, choose good dance songs that you can all relate to. Here is an amazing song list that you can select for your party:
· “I Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas – A perfect entry song to amuse your lover on the dance floor
· “I Have Had the Time of My Life” from Dirty Dancing – Hit the dance floor with the girl of your life and lift her to the soundtrack from the classic Dirty Dancing movie
· “Crash Into Me” by the Dave Matthews Band – An ideal song to enjoy slow dancing
· “Baby you're all that I want” by Bryan Adams – Best cheesy song for your prom
Night After The Prom
To keep the fun happening after the dance is over, you should try some after prom activities. Explore the city of London and loosen up with these activities:
· Roller skating
· Host a sleepover at home
· Watch a movie
· Photo shoots
· After prom cruise
After proms help teens to keep safe and give them an alternative to drinking at the night of the party.
So, hire a splendid prom party venue in London and follow these tips to host a perfect prom night to remember for lifetime.
More by this Author
Book the perfect accommodation for you in London according to your needs and visit these “geeky”, “nerdy” places in the city
10, 9, 8, 7…. Yes, the countdown begins. New Year will soon be knocking at the door so pull your socks up and start planning. You must be looking for ideas to celebrate New Year in a different way this year. You...
Planning a solo female travel to London, but searching for tips! Here are some ideas which will help you in achieving this.
No comments yet.