Awesome Recipe For Summer Parties, Picnics and Reunions
An Awesome Recipe For A Dish To Pass
There are usually a number of occasions during the summer when you may be asked to bring a dish to pass. Wouldn't it be great to look no further and have an awesome recipe for those summer parties, picnics and reunions right at your fingertips. Of course we all have our favorite recipes and sometimes something quick and easy is the best choice, sometimes a little more time an preparation are necessary. Whatever the case may be, maybe you will like this recipe.
Start With These
- Toastito Scoops, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers, Green onions, cherry tomatoes, Cheese, Appetizer
- 1 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1 cup cup red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-2 cups salsa
Grand Vegetable Tostitos Appetizer
- Get a very large oven friendly platter and pour a whole bag or 3/4 of t he bag onto the platter. The chips can be spread out and piled up. Cut into small pieces - green peppers, yellow peppers and red peppers, cherry tomatoes, green onions Put veggies on top of and all around the chips. Put a large bag of sharp cheddar cheese all over the veggies and chips and put in a 350 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes just until melted.
- Put salsa all around the outside of the dish. Serve
More by this Author
I have put together my list of the best weekend getaways along the East Coast
That's why it's important to make sure to come up with great Physical Education activities and PE Games for Grade School Through High School
best physical education activities and PE games for elementary children
No comments yet.