Best April Fool's Day pranks
Very, very funny!!!!!!
Going around with a big fish drawn with chalk on your favorite suit may be a traditional April Fool's day prank, but these pranks will surely make you family, friends and coworkers laugh their heads off. April Fool Day is right around the corner so get yourself prepared, get your equipment and get ready to celebrate the funniest day on earth!
- If your family uses eggs each morning, glue them to the bottom of the box.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to the milk and then tell your family you drank some milk and are feeling a bit queasy.
- Send a package of fake poop to your favorite brother or sister.
- Set your brother's alarm clock at three and then hide the alarm under the bed.
- Replace some of dad's cigarettes with chocolate ones.
- Insert gummy worms into apples.
- Melt some chocolate and add flour and shape the mixture into poop shapes, leave them on the front door and tell mom a dog just passed by and pooped all over (keep away from dogs, chocolate is toxic to dogs!)
- Empty a potato chip bag and then fill it with packing peanuts and seal with non toxic glue.
In the office:
- Collect a bunch of pens that do not write and place them all in the pen container of the prank victim. Watch him or her get very, very irritated!
- Make about ten copies of a paper clip then place these copies in the paper tray. Watch your coworkers go nuts trying to figure out why all their copies have a paper clip on it and trying to figure out where this paper clip is!
- If the office has two different entrances, make 2 posters signs "Use other door" and place them on both.
- Unite all the paper clips and place them in the paper clip container.
- Place some scotch tape on the microphone part of the phone, then tell somebody to make a phone call. Watch the employee get frustrated when they are unable to be heard!
- Place a post it note on the eye of the optical mouse. Then watch you coworker struggle as he tries to fix the cursor.
- Replace all the coffee in the coffee machines with cocoa. Watch them sip it and look surprised. As an alternative replace with decaf and watch your coworkers go into caffeine withdrawal symptoms.
- Make somebody make the phone ring every second and tell your boss that every body is calling sick from the flu. Minutes later have all the ''sick'' employees arrive and say ''happy fools' day''!
- Tell everyone they are having free soda in the lounge. Staple together 3 cups, fill them over to the rim and watch amused as all the cups splatter as employees try to get one.
- Put all fake monopoly money in the register drawer and watch the first transaction with a client!
- Rename all the desktop icons with naughty or silly titles before the employee arrives.
- Cover a shoe box with whipped cream place on a dish with a knife. Have fun watching people trying to cut the slices!
- Print out fake parking tickets and place on all employees cars.
- Purchase some chocolate pudding and pour some over the toilet seat. Await for the the next person to use the restroom and wait for screams or some of the worst complaints ever! As an alternative you may pour some yellow food coloring drops all over the seat and in the toilet bowl.
- Tape the end of the toilet paper with transparent tape. Listen to the struggle in just getting some paper!
April fool's day is a great day to joke around and have lots of fun. For many more April Fool's pranks that will make you laugh all day long, click ''here''. By the way, this was a fake link, Happy Fool's day!
More by this Author
Learn effective vet-approved natural remedies to treat your dog's stomach problems at home. Find an easy-to-make bland diet recipe for your pup that you can make with food from your kitchen's pantry!
halloween makeup,wallyir, morguefile.com If this Halloween your ultimate goal is to attain dramatic effects you can't go wrong by using alcohol based makeup. After all, alcohol makeup is what professional makeup...
Seeing blood in your dog's stool can be scary. If your dog is pooping blood, it's important to learn how to recognize the difference between fresh blood and digested blood in your dog's stool.