Best Fathers Day Quotes and Fathers Day Sayings 2013- What To Say To Your Dad To Let Him Know What He Means To You
Every year right around Fathers Day everyone is looking for a list of Fathers Day quotes and Fathers Day sayings. Because a Father or Dad is a special guy in people's lives, looking for words to convey feelings about him is popular.
Dad is the one you can count on. He gives advice, helps you with problems and guides you through your childhood. His loving arms will protect you from what life has to offer. A bond between a father and child is a special one.
Sometime it may be hard to thinks of words that can let your father know how you feel. I have created this list of Fathers Day quotes and Fathers Day sayings grouped by category. Enjoy!
Fathers Day Quotes: Words of Wisdom
- "My father always told me, 'Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.' " -- by Jim Fox
- "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." by Unknown
- "My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it." -- by Abraham Lincoln
- "When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." by Mark Twain
- "My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life." by Lee Iaccoca
- "I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started." - by Bartrand Hubbard
Favorite Fathers Day Quotes
- "Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad." -- by Anne Geddes
- "A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." -- Unknown
- "The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!" - by Anonymous
"It is a wise father that knows his own child." - by William Shakespeare
"Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance." - by Ruth E. Renkel
Fathers Day Sayings About Being a Dad
- "Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope." - by Bill Cosby
- "It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons." - by Johann Schiller
- "A father carries pictures where his money used to be." by Author Unknown
- "It is much easier to become a father than to be one." - by Kent Nerburn
- "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." - by Charles Wadworth
Fathers Day Quotes: Reflections About Dad
4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
Father's Day Gift Ideas
Fathers Day Sayings From Cards
- Words don't come easy for me. I try and try but can't come up with something that will express my true feelings for you Dad. I will just say that I love you today, tomorrow and forever. Happy Father's Day Daddy.
- I know that you already know this, but it is worth telling you again today. You are the best Father in the world and I love you for everything you have done for me. I am proud to call you my Father! I love you.
- This Father's Day I want to thank you for raising me to be a confident person; strong and secure in knowing who I am and what I want out of life. Without your guidance, support, understanding and love I don't know who I would have become. Thanks for being my Dad.
More Fathers Day Stuff
More by this Author
- 55Best Facebook Quotes 2015 To Update Your Status - Popular Facebook Sayings to Make Friends Laugh or Cry
Updating your status is a major activity for Facebook members. The most popular, best Facebook sayings and quotes can be found here.
A guide to the most wanted Christmas gifts this season. If you want to know the most popular gifts for Christmas gift giving this year, this article will give you advice on Christmas shopping.
Halloween is one of those holidays that is great for fun food items. If you are having a Halloween party or just want to make the day extra special, check out the Halloween recipes and pictures here.