Friend Birthday Wishes: What to Write in a Card
What to Write in a Friend's Birthday Card?
Birthdays are a great time to poke fun at your friends or say something meaningful from the heart. You don't have to let your friends' birthdays become a burden on you as you try to think of something to write in their cards. This list of birthday messages for friends will definitely speed up and smooth out the process.
The more friends you have, the more writing you'll need to do. Think of your large list of friends as a blessing and use this as a resource to help you know what to write in your friends' birthday cards. This is a list of what you can write to your friends on their birthdays whether they are acquaintances, coworkers, or best friends.
Birthday Card Messages for Friends
Use this variety of birthday messages to wish your friend a happy birthday.
- Today, I celebrate not only your birth, but also our friendship together.
- Sometimes it's easy to take friends like you for granted. I think that's the best thing about your birthday. It reminds me to be grateful for having you as a friend.
- I am blessed to have you as a friend. Have a great birthday!
- You are such a good friend that you know a lot of things about me that I don't want other people to know. I'll make a deal with you. I'll keep your age a secret if you keep some secrets for me.
- It's a good thing you were born, because I don't know what I would do without you as my friend.
- I can lean on you when I need support. You can laugh with me when I make a mistake. We can pick up where we left off when we get together. And I hope you'll never be too old to be my friend.
- Friends like you only happen once a lifetime. I am glad to have you as a great friend. Happy birthday!
- It’s great to have a best friend like you to age together. At least we are on the same path. Happy birthday!
- You’ll never be too old to be my friend and that is why you can always count on me as you are counting the years.
- Even though you are getting older today, just keep in mind that your old friend still love you. Happy birthday!
- It seems like you were born to be my friend.
- We may not have been friends when we were born, but sometimes if feels like we’ve been friends our entire lives.
- You’ve been there when I’ve made mistakes and you’ve accepted my apologies. You’ve laughed at my jokes, even those that weren’t that funny. You’ve been an amazing friend, and your birth has been a blessing to me.
- I hope you enjoy your birthday as much as I enjoy hanging out with you.
- On your birthday, only God could have known that we’d be such great friends when we got older. I don’t know anyone who could have predicted it, but I am glad He had those plans for us.
- You’re my BFF no matter how old you get. And you’ll have to forgive me for using the term “BFF” in your birthday card.
- Of all the people who were born on this date, you’re the most important to me.
I can’t imagine what my life would be like if you weren’t born. I got a good friend out of the event of your birth.
- It is clear that you were born to be my best friend, so today is a day to celebrate our friendship.
- God really made a special person the day you were born.
- You are definitely one of a kind. They broke the mold when you were born, but you are a great friend. Happy birthday!
- You lift my spirits. I can hear music when we are together even if none is playing. I hope that you can hear the music on your birthday, even though I am only with you in spirit.
- No one could ever replace you as a friend, so I am glad you are still having birthdays. It definitely beats the alternative.
Funny or Sentimental: What to Write?
Friend Birthday Poems
Here are a couple poems you can use for your friends on their birthdays.
Acrostic Friend Birthday Poem:
- F - You are fun
- R - You are real
- I - You are interesting
- E - You are encouraging
- N - You make me nostalgic
- D - You are a dedicated
Friend Birthday Poem:
I'm glad you were born
All those years ago today
Because you are my friend
You show you care every day
When you have a birthday
I have to thank God for you
He made you to be my friend
And now I get to be yours too
Links to More Ideas
- Birthday Wishes for Coworkers and Bosses: What to Write in a Card
These are examples to help you figure out what to write in a card or what to say to wish a coworker or boss a happy birthday. Ideas included are sincere and funny birthday wishes.
- Birthday Messages: What to Write in a Birthday Card
What should you write in the birthday card? Here are over 90 examples of birthday messages, wishes, and quotes organized by category, including funny, milestone, belated, family, quotes, etc.
More by this Author
Words have the power to tear down or build people up. Use these words of encouragement to help someone who needs a little inspiration. These are encouraging quotes.
These are examples, instructions, and tools to help you write your get well card messages. You can comfort or entertain with the perfect words to help them get well soon.
Sympathy card messages can be difficult to write. These are many examples of sympathy messages for a loss. Use these to help you comfort and encourage a grieving person.
No comments yet.