Christian Christmas Messages and Verses
Christmas is a holiday that is meaningful but can easily get too commercialized. One simple way to restore the meaning of Christmas is to send a card to people with a Christian message or verse in it. This allows people to take a moment to think about Christmas for what the celebration is about.
Christian card messages communicate to others that Christianity is important. Words have the power to teach, inspire, encourage, amuse, and comfort. Use these examples to help come up with the perfect wording for Christian Christmas card wishes.
Christian Christmas Wishes
- Our hearts are filled with joy because of a special baby boy.
- Love was born on Christmas morn'.
- Happy birthday Jesus!
- He started his life in a manger, and for us he put himself in danger.
- Christmas is about new life!
- I'm sending my prayers and best wishes this holiday.
- Be blessed by our most precious Christmas gift, and then pass on that blessing to those you encounter.
- We get to celebrate the birthday of the most important person to ever live. He keeps giving us his presence every year.
- I pray that you feel loved this Christmas. Our Lord loves you, and I do to.
- Take time to thank Him for the gift we received thousand of years ago.
- I hope you find meaning and joy while going about your Christmas activities. There's never a wrong time to be grateful.
- Just think how much power and potential there was in the manger.
- The epic story that started in a stable is much more than just a childhood fable.
- We are excited to celebrate the birth of the most important person in history!
- Let the true light of Christmas shine bright through you. You have received the greatest gift of all.
- Grace is the greatest gift that humanity was given on that blessed day when out Lord was born.
- For those of us who have been born again, His birthday marks the beginning of our own redemption story.
- Let us extend the Christmas cheer throughout the entire year.
- Jesus has already made Christmas good and special. I hope you are able to enjoy Christmas to the fullest!
- We, as Christians, have a lot to be thankful for at Christmas. Maybe that's why Thanksgiving comes before Christmas each year.
- It's always a good time to honor our savior especially on His birthday.
- The only wish I have is that we continue to rejoice and celebrate the birth and sacrifice of our savior until next Christmas.
- Our Lord was good two thousand years ago just as He is today.
- We have a the opportunity to live out the mission that was started two thousand years ago. That mission is based on love.
- We are all blessed by the original gift of Christmas.
- I'm praying that you have a joyful and peaceful Christmas.
- December 25th is just a day. The person we celebrate lasts for an eternity.
- The bright star of Christmas is shining as bright as He always has.
- There really is a guy who knows if you've been bad for good, but he forgives you even when you've been bad.
- The true Christmas magic happens when our Lord defeats evil.
- As you gaze upon the all the Christmas lights, remember who the true light of Christmas is.
Bible Verses for Christmas Wishes
These are select Bible verses that can work as stand alone messages or in combination with more related context.
- "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." -Luke 2:11
- "Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!" -2 Corinthians 9:15
- "She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins." -Matthew 1:21
- "And being found in human form, he humbled himself..." -Philippians 2:8
- "And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." -Luke 2:10
Best Type of Message
What is the best type of Christian Christmas message?See results without voting
- Christmas Card Messages: What to Write in a Christma...
These examples of Christmas card wishes will give you ideas to make your holiday card extra special. Modify these Christmas messages for your custom card.
- Christmas Wishes, Quotes and Poems for Friends
These are examples of Christmas card messages for friends. Writing a Christmas wish to your friend will be a breeze after reading through these thoughtful, sincere, and funny messages.
More by this Author
These examples of anniversary wishes can help you determine what to write in an anniversary card. Celebrate love together with written words that are meaningful, delightful, inspiring, or funny.
Words have the power to tear down or build people up. Use these words of encouragement to help someone who needs a little inspiration. These are encouraging quotes.
Use these thank you card messages to help you with wording for your card. Expressing your gratitude and saying thanks can be difficult. Edit these to fit your situation.