Christian Wedding Wishes: Inspirational Messages for Newlyweds
Write Some Inspiration for Newlyweds
Marriage has both legal and religious meaning and purpose. Some people may want to emphasize the religious meaning of marriage. In this case, a Christian wedding message is appropriate. Christian newlyweds need encouragement, wisdom, and celebration. They are beginning lives together in a Christian marriage.
All marriages are significant and serve as an expression of commitment in a relationship. This couldn't be more true for Christians. Christians view God as part of the ceremony. Christians believe God is the center of the relationship. The closer the two individuals are to God, the closer they become to each other. Many couples have Christian values and beliefs. Writing a Christian wedding congratulations message may be the most appropriate focus. These are some examples of things to write to a Christian newlyweds.
Christian Wedding Congratulations Wishes
- "Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it." -Psalm 127:1
- Pray together, and you will stay together.
- I will be praying for you to grow in faith as you grow in your relationship together.
- I won't always be there to make sure you are treating each other well, but God will. Stay close to Him and come closer to each other through His grace.
- When things get difficult, remember the sacrifice your savior made and the pain He endured that you might be made whole. Then seek his wisdom as you approach your spouse with a Christ-like attitude.
- May your marriage be filled with faith, hope, and love. But remember, the greatest of these is Love.
- "A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." -Ecclesiastes 4:12
- A spouse is someone who will stand beside you on the best days and kneel beside you on the worst.
- Love deeply enough that it's never quenched. Love long enough that it's never lost. Love strongly enough that it holds you through the fiercest storm.
- To find someone to spend your life with is the definition of Grace. Unmerited favor.
- The secret to a long and happy marriage is faith in God and in each other. Congratulations on your wedding!
- The family unit is God's design to show his love to the world. Let His perfect design bless you and your new family.
- Just as your ring is unbroken, without a beginning or an end, so is love.
- Time with each other is time well spent!
- Cry together, laugh often, pray without ceasing and always be thankful, for today you've become one.
- God's first thought of mankind was that it's not good to be alone. Today you've discovered his answer.
- Marriage is a garden. You must tend it, cultivate it, and protect it. If you do this, it will answer with flowers.
- Love is not something you stumble into. That's why they call it the labor of love. But it is always worth it. Congratulations!
- You've found someone to spend the rest of your life with! Enjoy every moment that God gives you!
- Live, laugh, love. The rest is just details.
- The greatest gift life can offer is someone to love you, forgive you, fight for you, listen to you, cheer you on, keep your secrets, and kiss you goodnight. Congratulations on finding that someone.
- God's design was for two to become one. Today you are joined together. Be blessed.
- It is more blessed to give than receive. But the gift you received today will trump them all. So happy for your marriage.
- 'Til death do us part is more than a pledge or a promise. It's a lifestyle.
- Life is always sweeter when we share it with someone we love. God bless your marriage.
- After today life will never be the same. It will be richer, deeper, brighter, louder, and definitely sweeter.
- To say I love you and hear it returned is one of the greatest gifts God gives us. Congratulations on finding someone to share this with.
- Love plunges to the depths of our soul, races to the edge of our heart, and climbs to the heights of our hopes.
- The confidence of a pledged love can steel the heart against any foe.
- I do. Today. Tomorrow. Forever.
- Today you have in your hands the gift of love. A shared life.
- Life together is a blessing that can only come from above, is only lived out each day, and is only understood in our hearts.
- Eat, pray, and love. It's not just a book, it's how to keep your marriage strong.
- Marriage is a long story of strong love, not tough love.
- Today you're a new creation. Two have become one.
- May God bless your marriage.
- Blessings on a day that you will remember forever!
- When you find the one with whom you fit, I pray the Lord won't let you quit.
- When you share your life with someone you don't end up with half a life, but with double.
- Life together is the hope of mankind.
- Congratulations on finding the one God had set aside for you. You make a perfect couple.
Your Views on the Purpose of Marriage
Some people think of marriage as a legal thing. Others think of marriage as a holy and religious thing. What are your thoughst?See results without voting
More Wedding Wishes
- Wedding Card Messages: Wishes to Write in a Card
What should I write in a wedding card? Knowing how and what to write in a card can be difficult. Find wedding card messages here: use these ideas to help you write in your card.
- Congratulations Messages: Wishes to Write in a Card
Say congratulations for every occasion: new baby, graduation, new house, retirement, or wedding. Congratulate your friend with one of these thoughtful wishes, phrases, and messages.
More by this Author
Sympathy card messages can be difficult to write. These are many examples of sympathy messages for a loss. Use these to help you comfort and encourage a grieving person.
Use these thank you card messages to help you with wording for your card. Expressing your gratitude and saying thanks can be difficult. Edit these to fit your situation.
This is a list of positive and negative coping skills. Positive coping skills benefit you while negative coping skills cost you something. Use these coping strategies to help you manage stress.