Christmas Craft: Pumpkin Decoration
Don't get rid of a pumpkin once fall surrenders to the Christmas season. Instead, use gold nail polish and red paint to create a one of a kind decoration that looks both modern and unique.
What you will need:
- gold nail polish
- red craft paint (I used candy apple red)
- newspaper (to keep your area clean)
- large paintbrush
- paper plate (to pour the paint onto)
1. Paint the stem with gold nail polish.
2. Then paint the entire pumpkin with red paint.
3. After drying, cover the top area (around the stem) with nail polish.
4. The finished product is a unique Christmas decoration.
More Christmas Crafts and Decorations
More by this Author
What do you know about the Christmas story? Have you been told the truth about Jesus' birth? Read this to find out how versions of this story have differed slightly from the Bible's account of this miraculous event.
Choose sleek and minimalist home decor for the holidays.
Make your own ornaments fashioned from natural materials.
No comments yet.