Easter Dinner Recipe Ideas
Looking for some ideas for what to serve this year for Easter dinner? There are many terrific options for putting together a terrific meal for this special occasion, whether you are preparing an intimate dinner for your immediate family or a large feast for extended family members and friends. Here are some recipes that you may want to consider using for this year's Easter meal.
Main Dish Recipes for Your Easter Meal
- Save Time with a Honeybaked Ham – Okay, this hub doesn’t really contain a recipe. What you'll find here is information about the delicious spiral sliced HoneyBaked hams that are holiday and special occasion traditions in many households. All you'll need to do is pick up a fully cooked ham and heat it in your oven!
- Cornish Game Hens – What better way to set an elegant table than by preparing an unexpected main dish like Elegant Cornish Game Hens. With the recipe in this hub, preparing this fancy and unexpected main dish is simple.
Side Dish Recipes for Easter Dinner
- Delicious Holiday Side Dishes – Visit this hub to find side dish recipes that will be perfect accompaniments to your holiday ham or other main dish. You'll find easy to follow instructions for sweet and delicious Fried Apples, tasty Baked Asparagus, and delicious Easy Irish Potatoes.
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole Recipes – No holiday meal is complete without a rich and delicious broccoli and cheese casserole. In this hub, you'll find recipes for Broccoli and Mushroom Au Gratin and Potato and Broccoli Au Gratin.
- Mushroom Side Dish Recipes – Mushroom recipes are a terrific choice for side dishes for Easter dinner, or for any special meal occasion. Visit this hub and you'll find detailed directions for making four delicious mushroom dishes: Sauteed Mushroom Stroganoff, Snow Peas With Mushrooms, and two recipes for delicious Marinated Mushrooms
- Cold Salad Recipe Ideas – Spring is the perfect season to serve an array of cool and refreshing refrigerated salads to your loved ones. Visit this hub and you'll find several tasty and easy to make recipes, including: Onion Salad, Broccoli and Bleu Cheese Salad, Orange-Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad, Traditional Ambrosia, and Cucumber & Onion Salad.
Delicious Desserts for Your Easter Feast
- Kid-Friendly Dessert Recipes – Why not get the youngsters in the family involved with making dessert for this special holiday occasion. This hub contains recipes that children will enjoy making as much as they'll like eating them! Find out how to make easy and delicious desserts, including Fruit Dump Cake and Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies,
- Mango Dessert Recipes – If you like the idea of serving a fruity and refreshing dessert with your Easter meal, consider one of the superb mango dessert recipes you'll find in this hub. Surprise your loved ones with homemade Mango Sorbet or Tropical Fruit Salad.
More by this Author
Are you looking for a great place to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch in Mobile, AL. There are many great places where you can enjoy a wonderful weekend brunch meal all over town. 4 Favorite Restaurants for Sunday...
No comments yet.