Easter Wishes and Quotes: What to Write in a Card
What to Write in an Easter Card
Easter is a fun holiday. Bunnies lay eggs, children hunt for eggs, and people dress up for church. Depending on your beliefs, Easter can be a time of meaning, inspiration, and reflection. Jesus Christ's resurrection is celebrated by Christians across the world.
Communicating your Easter wishes is only a once a year activity that grants you a variety of opportunities. Knowing what to write in an Easter card can be a little challenging, even though it is a fun holiday.
The following Easter wishes are examples that can help you send the message you want in your card. Use this variety of examples as inspiration or combine a couple to make your own more perfect message.
- Have and egg-stra egg-cellent Easter!
- Easter is about being with all the people you love. And I love being with you!
- We are all blessed at Easter, but I hope you feel some extra love and blessings from me.
- A fun holiday is a great excuse to spend time with my favorite people in the world.
- Remember the most important reasons for Easter: new life, joy, and chocolate!
- Here’s some important advice for Easter. Keep your eyes open and look for anything that is colorful and round.
- Let’s celebrate the miracle of Easter!
- My favorite way to celebrate Easter is with you and a bunch of candy.
- The Easter bunny is hopping... no, he's hoping you have a wonderful Easter.
- Have a fun time celebrating the best holiday in April!
- Friends like you make Easter an even brighter holiday than it already is.
- I hope your Easter is surprisingly fun and yummy.
- Here’s an Easter equation for you: (Calories burned looking for eggs) = (Calories consumed in candy)
- You are the cutest little Easter bunny I know.
- Here are the directions for a happy Easter: 1. Find eggs 2. Open eggs 3. Eat the treats.
- You are even sweeter than Easter candy.
- Don’t let the Easter bunny fool you, he’s actually the toughest of all the holiday mascots. Just don’t tell Santa I told you.
- I still haven’t figured out why there’s an Easter but no 'Wester,' 'Souther,' or 'Norther.'
- I could do without the chocolate at Easter, but I don’t want to have to go without you.
- The best things are difficult to find, just like Easter eggs and your Easter present.
- Something great may hatch from one of your Easter eggs this year!
- With all the festivities, don't forget the real reason we celebrate Easter.
- I hope you find what you're looking for this Easter.
- Besides the obvious reasons, I mostly enjoy Easter because I get to spend time with the people I love most.
- I am grateful for the gift God gave us when He conquered death.
- I hope you find some nice things in your Easter eggs.
- Happy Easter! Let's celebrate the salvation that the resurrection brings.
- Have a happy, peaceful, and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans.
- Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.
- Jesus gives us reason to celebrate the true meaning of Easter.
- The only thing I like more than you at Easter time are the Reese's peanut butter eggs.
- Be blessed with God's warm love and trust in His loving grace this Easter.
- Have an awesome Easter! Have fun Easter egg hunting and hanging out with family.
- New life is what Easter is all about. I’m wishing you a beautiful new life made possible by the amazing gift of the Easter story.
- May your Easter be filled with bright feelings, and may your heart be filled with the joy of the holiday.
- Easter means new life. Have a fun Easter filled with vitality.
- We hope your celebration of Easter fills you with the joy Christ offers us.
- Love, joy, and peace can be yours because of the grace of Jesus Christ. Happy Easter! Rejoice in the Lord!
- I hope you have colorful eggs, candy, grass, and chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket this year.
- May every day be as colorful as Easter because of the hope we have through Christ.
- May the Lord's face shine upon you this Easter.
- This Easter I am grateful for the sacrifice Jesus made and the power of his resurrection. I’m also grateful for having friends like you.
- May this card remind you of the gift that Jesus provided and the graceful power He has.
- I hope you find your eggs overflowing with goodies and your life overflowing with blessings.
Easter Quotes and Sayings
- "Easter says you can put truth in the grave, but it won't stay there." -Clarence W. Hall
- "He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." -Matthew 28:6
- "The story of Easter is God's wonderful window of divine surprise." -Carl Knudsen
- "There would be no Christmas if there were no Easter." -Gordon B. Hinckley
- "Jesus rose again just as the tulips rise after each Winter."
- "Easter is a holiday when mouths make poor decisions for waistlines."
- "Easter is a time of new life for all that we celebrate at this time of the year."
- "Easter is a holy day, not just a Holiday."
- "He is risen! Christ has defeated death and sin."
- "Easter is the fulfillment of all that we celebrate at Christmas time."
- "It’s not about the bunny, eggs, or even dressing up for church. It’s about the hope that we have because there was an empty tomb."
- "Easter is a reason to live, and Easter is something to celebrate every day of our lives."
- "Without Easter, there would be no point in any other holiday."
Christian Easter Message
List of Words for an Easter Card Message
Easter Card Poll
Do You Send Easter Cards?See results without voting
Leave Your Own Easter Wishes
If you do end up writing your own Easter wishes, then you can leave your idea in the comments of this hub to allow others the opportunity to use your idea for their Easter card wishes.
More by this Author
- EDITOR'S CHOICE0
These are more than 30 examples of what to write in retirement cards or say in a speech honoring a retiree. Be funny, inspirational, or nostalgic.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE1
These are examples, instructions, and tools to help you write your get well card messages. You can comfort or entertain with the perfect words to help them get well soon.
Words have the power to tear down or build people up. Use these words of encouragement to help someone who needs a little inspiration. These are encouraging quotes.