Famous People Who Have a June 3rd Birthday: Inspired by Success
How to Be Inspired by the People Who Share Your Birthday
Every single day of the year there is someone born who will go on to become famous. That means that each of us shares a birthday with someone who has more celebrity status or success than ourselves. For many people, it is inspiring to consider who shares their birthday. Astrology is a powerful thing and people who share birthdays may have many of the same traits and personality characteristics. This allows many people to feel inspired by the thought that they, too, could end up having a life something like the famous people that they share a birthday with.
Let’s use June 3rd as an example to demonstrate how this sort of birthday inspiration may work. Here is a look at some of the famous people who were born on June 3rd throughout history:
• Josephine Baker. This is one of the coolest women in history although many people aren’t thoroughly familiar with who she is. She was primarily known as a dancer and actress. However, she did something much more important with her life – she adopted children from around the world to allow them to have a better life than they may have had if they hadn’t had her parental support. Someone with a June 3rd birthday might be inspired by her to combine a creative career with philanthropic or non-profit work to create a full, well-rounded life.
• Allen Ginsberg. Another really creative person who was born on June 3rd is this beat poet who is most famous for his work on the piece Howl. He pushed the boundaries of convention in terms of written work and performance art. People who are born on this date may be inspired by him to work on their own writing or to push the boundaries of their creative work in some other way.
• Raoul Dufy. This is yet another creative person who did out-of-the-ordinary work that really gained attention at the time. In this case, we’re talking about a painter who created his own style of coloring that ended up being widely used in ceramics and even on public spaces. Someone who shares a birthday with this painter might be inspired to work in the arts or to work in collaboration with non-profit or government businesses to bring a creative aspect to those industries.
• Ibrahim Hussein. Not everyone who was born on this day is someone who works in the arts or who made their mark there although creativity is definitely a strong characteristic of the birth date. This man is an example of someone who made his name in the world of athletics. He is a long-distance runner from Kenya who won multiple marathons in the United States. Someone who shares his birthday may be inspired towards a career in sports or may simply be inspired to excel at whatever he or she does decide to pursue.
• Tamas Darnyi. Another famous athlete who has the June 3 birthday is this man who is considered one of the best swimmers in the world. He won 4 Olympic gold medals in the sport along with breaking numerous records in swimming. Someone who shares his birthday might be inspired in a way similar to how they would be inspired by Ibrahim Hussein in the sense of truly pushing themselves to make a mark at the top of their fields.
• Hale Irwin. Yet another sports star who shares this birthday is this man who is a golfer. He’s famous for many things but one of those things is being the oldest player to win the US Open. This could be highly inspiring to those people with a June 3rd birthday who are getting up there in age and who haven’t yet made their mark on history. It just goes to show that people can continue on until old age and still do something special and successful.
• Jefferson Davis. This man was really famous during the American Civil War since he was the president of the Confederate States of America at this time. Regardless of how you feel about the war, you have to acknowledge that someone who could fill this role has leadership abilities. Someone who shares his birthday may be inspired to lead people in some type of organization or may even have an interest in going into a career in politics.
• King George V of England. Another famous leader who shares this birthday is this former King of England. He didn’t stop there though. He was also a King of Ireland and an Emperor of India. This is another example of someone that you may look up to for inspiration in the area of leadership if you happen to have a June 3rd birthday.
• Lili St. Cyr. Here’s someone who is a little bit more fun and who shares this birthday. She was a burlesque dancer who became widely famous in the middle of the twentieth century. She was creative, flamboyant and daring and someone who shares her birthday might be inspired to act a little bit more boldly in their every day life!
As you can see, someone with a June 3rd birthday has many role models to look up to for inspiration. This is a birthday shared by people who have demonstrated success in the creative arts, sports, leadership and other important areas of life and work. But of course June 3rd isn’t the only birthday of famous people. Everyone can look at the celebrities who share their birthday to get a sense of inspiration for their own lives. In fact, it’s a really great thing to do on each birthday that you have to remind you of your own goals and plans for the future and to get inspired to keep pursuing them year after year!
More by this Author
Mother’s Day is coming up in just a few days. If you still haven’t gotten a gift for your mother then you may be panicking about what to give her. The truth of the matter is that no matter how old you...
One of the most obvious ways that people celebrate St. Patrick’s Day is to hit up the local Irish bars with their friends and family. After all, the Irish are known for loving their pubs and many of the...
How can you tell if your mushrooms are turning bad? Find out the most common signs to look for before throwing them out.