Halloween Safety Tips And Wearing The Right Costume
Trick-or- Treat in a scary costume
October is a month full of excitement and enthusiasm, especially during the Halloween holiday which falls on October 31st. It is that time of year people are bursting with fall excitement.Throwing parties, having bon-fires, taking trips to see the colors of Autumn.
Halloween parties you can find in abundance.The delightful part about Halloween is you get to dress up in home made, or a even store bought Halloween costumes and invade the party circuit in your Halloween best.
Whether you are an adult, or costuming your child, a teenager not ready to give up the Halloween spirit, picking out a Halloween costume can be a daunting task, yet an exhilarating experience to say the least.
Halloween Costume Tips For The Children:
The easier the costume for your young child to get around in, the less distracted they will be, and the more fun they are going to have. If for instance the costume is to long or hiding their eyes they are left trying to adjust and not concentrating on celebrating. So go easy on the obstruction of the costume. And you want your child to have a blast, not left trying to maneuver around the neighborhood.
- So be sure your child has a safe, yet entertaining costume that fits perfectly for their needs. Movement and ease of body parts are critical for small children.
- If you are using weapons of any kind, be sure that weapon is safe for your child or anyone who makes contact with it. Use soft plastic when possible, and paper mache' weapons makes great props for your young child's costume.
- Use Reflective tape, flashlights, glow sticks and other playful lighting in abundance to keep your child safe and happy. The lighting will help keep your child clearly seen by others.
- Caution your child about the possible dangers of eating candy before you approve it. Not everybody can be trusted to dish out safe treats for the kids.
Halloween Costume Tips For The Adults:
Many adults hit the streets with their young children for Halloween, or raid the rounds of all the Halloween parties throughout the neighborhood.
- Some adults like their costume to be super sexy and provocative for Halloween. Be sure your costume is not ill-fitting, you do want to avoid any costume malfunctions. having all movable parts safely tucked into place.
- The best bet is safe non-toxic make-up if you are going for the really guts and blood look. Dress warmly if your climate is cold, as many are. No fun at all if you're shivering your most private parts off.
- If you are drinking and driving from a party, don't forget to pick a trusted designated driver. Or use a taxi, or even a bus can be fun on Halloween.
- Remember Halloween is supposed to be scary yet fun, don't be afraid to check out the yard sales, thrift stores and even your attic probably has some scary items you can use for Halloween.
- If you like to sew, don't be afraid to create that awesome costume to impress all your friends. Use old clothes, and design something that will be sure to surprise all your friends.
You don't always have to spend bus loads of money at the costume stores for that perfect Halloween costume. Keep your eyes peeled and that special costume will pop right out at you.
- Bipolar Disorder: Handling The Holidays
Surviving The Holidays Is Doable I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder for several years now, I am used to my medications, and live a fairly stable lifestyle. I maintain my well being with medications, therapy, a good psychiatrist and a family
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner-Start A New Tradition Around The Table
Start A New Tradition This Thanksgiving Day Thanksgiving is the time of year when family, friends and a lost soul or two start getting together for the holidays. When you visit family you haven't seen all year long. When friends come together for th
- Christmas Gift Ideas For Teenage Girls by crazybeanrider
Buying a desirable gift for your teenage daughter that is both fitting and satisfying is an extremely daunting task,Teenage girls love getting new things, and there is something new coming out every other day...
More by this Author
Gather up the whole family, dress accordingly, and lets go buy or cut down a real Christmas tree the old fashion way. Shopping for a real Christmas tree can be fun for the whole family.
If you live in a small apartment or house than you know decorating for Christmas can be a challenge. Don't let that stop you from making your apartment a beautiful treasure for the holiday season.
If you own a cat, you may see many little quirks your cat has? I have listed 23 fascinating facts about the awesomeness of cats. Delightful little tidbits just for you. Do you recognize your cat?