Secure a Future Valentine with a Clever Pick Up Line
Finding entertainment on the internet is easier than ever with cute and funny videos on YouTube, odd status updates on Facebook, and autocorrect fails on -well- many different websites. It's quite an epidemic, and I do not foresee an end to the torrent of humbling experiences anytime soon.
Adding to it - and just in time for Valentine's Day - is a compilation of senseless and only slightly witty pick up lines.
Expect the unexpected and be prepared to make an unforgettable first impression. Keep a few of these peculiar and spicy pick up lines in your back pocket.
Please keep in mind that this is meant for entertainment purposes only. Some are innocent and fun; some are of a sexual nature. Use at your own risk!
Nerdy Pick Up Lines
- "I wish I were adenine. I'd be paired with you."
- "You must be an adverb because you sure do modify me."
- "If I were an enzyme, I’d be helicase so that I could unzip your genes."
- "What’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you’re the one."
- "You’re so gneiss. I’ll never take you for granite."
- "Baby, you overclock my processor."
Shameless, Funny Pick Up Lines
- "I'm new in town. Can you give me directions to 'your place'?"
- "You must be a parking ticket because you've got 'Fine' written all over you."
- "Nice shoes. Let's see how quickly they take you to my place."
- "Quick. Someone call the cops! Someone stole all of the stars, and put them in your eyes."
- "I like your outfit. I'd like it more on my floor."
- "Do you have a boyfriend?" [pause for answer] "Want one?"
- "Be different. Say yes."
- "Pardon me. Are you in heat?"
- "Should I call you in the morning, or nudge you?"
- "If being sexy were a crime, you'd be charged!"
- "If I told you that you had a bangin' body, would you hold it against me?"
- "Are you from Tennessee? You're the only ten I see!"
- "Are you lost? Heaven is far away from here!"
- "I bet you $50 you're going to turn me down."
- "I'm really taller than this. I'm just sitting on my wallet."
- "I lost my number. Can I have yours?"
- "I may not be an item in the store, but I can tell when you're checking me out."
- "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
- "Your daddy must be a baker because you have nice buns!"
- "Have we met? You remind me of my next girlfriend."
- "Do you know what would look better on you than that dress? " [wait a moment] "ME!"
- "I'm a Pirate of Loooove, and I'm here to claim your booty! Arrrgh!"
Cute/Innocent Pick Up Lines
- "How much does a polar bear weigh?" [wait for response] "Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm..."
- (Hold out your hand) "Will you hold this for me? I'm going to take a walk."
- "If you were a booger, I'd pick you first!"
- "When God made you, he was showing off!"
- "You're so sweet you just gave me a toothache."
- "Do you have a Bandaid? I just scraped my elbow (or knee) falling for you."
- "What does it feel like to be the most beautiful person in the room?"
- "Excuse me, ma'am/sir, but do you have any raisins? How about a date?"
- "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together."
...Saved the Best for Last
And one for the writers:
"Baby, your plot is so deep that I need a flashlight to find your denouement."
I hope that you had a good laugh. Feel free to post some of your own (or your favorites) in a comment.
Creating this was amusing and actually fun. I had a couple of guy friends help me. I decided to leave out some of the worst (most inappropriate)... I had no idea that it could get any worse!
Happy Valentine's Day!
More by this Author
Twelve creative Halloween costumes that no one else will be wearing to the party. Trick or Treat in style, for less!
Witty, yet serious. Sincere, yet fun. Here are some ideas for Valentines Day gifts for the "Man of the Year".
Are you or your children interested in playing soccer? This is a compilation of the basic rules for playing the game. Great for anyone of any age!