Funny New Year's Resolutions
New Year's Resolutions are Funny
Every year people make resolutions to change something about themselves or start doing something differently. Unfortunately, those new year's resolutions end quickly and they are back to the same thing again. Setting new year's resolutions has become such a joke that it's probably more useful to write a list of funny new year's resolutions and laugh at them. You could, of course, set resolutions for yourself at any time of the year.
Here is a list of funny new year's resolutions that you can laugh at before you set yourself up for failure this year. Write your own funny new year's resolutions at the bottom of this page, so the list can be even longer. Good luck on your resisting falling into the new year's resolutions trap.
General Funny New Years Resolutions
- Start washing my hands after I use the restroom.
- Stop drinking orange juice after I just brushed my teeth.
- Stop licking frozen flag poles.
- Only get divorced and remarried once this year.
- Watch more movie remakes.
- Go back to school to avoid paying my student loans.
- Only eat white snow
- Keep it to myself that I have trouble with authority when I'm being interviewed.
- Spend less than $1825 for coffee at Starbucks this year.
- Claim all my pets as dependents on my taxes
Funny Resolutions Video
Funny Technology Related New Year's Resolutions
- Watch more cute and cuddly kitten videos on YouTube
- Check my work e-mail account at least once this year
- Switch my username to “password” and my password to “username” to make each a lot harder for hackers to figure out
- Watch less T.V…. in standard definition
- Stop buying worthless junk on Ebay, because QVC has better specials
- Start using Facebook for something other than Farmville and stupid quizzes
- Help kids stay safe by not texting on my cell phone while eating McDonald’s and speeding through crosswalks in school zones with a frost covered windshield
- Avoid fingertip soreness by learning to play “Rock Band,” instead of a real guitar
- Start a blog about how I would write more often if I had something important to write. Only make one blog entry and leave it published for years
- Talk with a robot voice all the time
Funny New Years Resolutions about Weight Management
- Lose weight by hiding it someone you'll never find it.
- Gain enough weight to get on The Biggest Loser.
- Buy new clothes big enough to account for next year's holidays.
- Start smoking to lose weight
- Lose weight by inventing an anti-gravity machine
- Lose weight by living on the moon
- Find a more accurate scale
- Build biceps by increasing reps of Ding Dong curls to 3 sets of 15
- Stop buttering my doughnuts
- Eat more fruit... snacks
Funny New Year's Resolutions Video Song
10 Funny Financial New Year's Resolutions
- Pay off my credit cards every month in full... with my other credit cards.
- Save some money for a rainy day. That way I can shop online instead of having to go to an actual store.
- Keep better records throughout the year. That way I can listen to better music while I'm figuring my taxes.
- Look for investors for my "home office" business.
- Lower my bills by digging a hole to put them in.
- Avoid getting a divorce by practicing polygamy.
- Borrow things more often. Return then less often.
- Visit the grocery more often than restaurants, especially when free samples are being served.
- Buy a fire extinguisher, so that my money won't burn a hole in my pocket.
- Stop throwing away money that could at least be burned for heat.
Your Opinion of New Year's Resolutions
Are New Year's resolutions worth trying to accomplish?See results without voting
More by this Author
Use these gift ideas for mom. A digital camera, personal cutting machine, or personal drink maker are just a few of the ideas. Also you can create something on your own with poems and crafts.
These are messages, poems, and quotes to use for a Valentine's card, text message or other Valentine's wish. The wording examples are meant to express gratitude and acknowledge support for friends.
Use these thank you card messages to help you with wording for your card. Expressing your gratitude and saying thanks can be difficult. Edit these to fit your situation.