Gift Ideas for Second Wedding Anniversary-Cotton & China
2nd Traditional Wedding Anniversary gifts
Here are a few fun gift ideas with cotton. This is the traditional choice for the 2nd Wedding Anniversary but it need not be boring. Think beyond cotton T towels and T shirts. How about?
- Cotton Candy (Fairy Floss)
- A store voucher from Cotton On
- www.cottonbox.com.au have beautiful gift ideas for the bedroom
- Some beautiful artwork from Brent Cotton
- A copy of the song 'Cotton Fields" this has been done by a few artists including Credence, The Beach Boys and Bessie Brown. Or 'Cotton Eyed Joe' from the movie 'Urban Cowboy'
If you decide the recipient/s would prefer a more practical gift
- Cotton tablecloth with matching napkins
- Lingerie and underwear
- A pair ( or two pairs) of monogrammed cotton sox
Modern China Gifts for Second Anniversary
There are so many gift items to choose made of china, there is of course dinner sets and figurines or beautiful tea pots and cups and saucers than many people collect, however these can be expensive. The first thing that sprang to my mind about china was the song 'Little China Girl' by David Bowie and you could purchase a copy quite cheaply or even consider looking for it on vinyl. But here are a few more ideas,
- A china doll
- Dinner at a Chinese Restaurant
- Host a dinner party with a China theme
- Painted paper fan from China
- Chinese porcelain spoon set
- Chinese Foo Dog or Dragon figurine
- Coffee table book about China
- Symbol of Yin Yang as a framed print
- Chinese Lanterns
- A china piggy bank
- A game of Chinese Checkers
These ideas should inspire your own imagination. Don't forget to share any ideas in my comment box.
More by this Author
Tips from a chef on how to make the best and easiest omelette.
Stuck for an unusual and inexpensive first wedding anniversary gift? These ideas will spark your imagination.
Finding quality friends is not easy. Showing that you can be a loyal friend using these tips can often be enough to attract good friendships to yourself.
No comments yet.