Gift Ideas For Those Who Love Lavender
Lavender is a color . . . a flower . . . a scent.
It is a favorite among many who find lavender to be soothing when using as a color scheme, and when adding to the bath water. It actually has many uses and it is a great help when the one you are trying to shop for enjoys lavender. There are many options, and your loved one will so appreciate the thought.
If you want to impress the recipient of this gift, throw out a few of these facts and you're sure to impress them.
- Lavender has 39 variations of plants
- The plant does well with little or no fertilizer
- The flowers yield nectar that makes excellent honey
- Essential oil of lavender has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, and was used in hospitals during WWII to disinfect floors and walls
- It soothes, heals insect bites and burns
- Applied to the temples, it will soothe a headache
- Lavender seeds and flowers in your pillow case aids sleep and relaxation
- An infusion of three flower heads added to a cup of boiling water soothes and relaxes
Buy one of the gifts below, add a comment on lavender lore in the gift card, and you've got the perfect gift!
Renewal Spa Relaxing Lavender Bath and Body Gift Set
A beautiful bath set that is sure to soothe the body and soul. Every piece of the gift works together to create a wonderful spa experience.
The gift basket includes:
- sisal hand mitt
- sisal body sponge
- fragrant potpourri
- lavender scented body lotion
- cleansing bath gel
- aromatherapy candle
- whitewashed spa caddy
- gift card
Lavender Tool Set
Lavender Tool Set
This great tool set has practical, premium tools to help with countless home repairs and projects. The set includes:
- Claw hammer with fiberglass handle
- 8" adjustable wrench
- 8" long-nose pliers
- Screw-bit driver handle with 10 different bit styles
- Retractable utility razor knife with snap-off blade
- Metal tape measure
- 9" magnetic torpedo level with 3 bubble vials
- Heavy duty scissor-shears
- Nylon canvas zippered carry and storage case
A great gift for the handywoman who love lavender!
Book on Lavender
Lavender: Practical Inspirations for Natural Gifts, Country Crafts and Decorative Displays
A wonderful, comprehensive book with beautiful photographs that looks into all aspects of this herb.
- History of Lavender
Deluxe Lavender Spa
Lavender Deluxe Spa Set
Amazing spa set featuring all of these lavender products:
- Body Scrub
- Moisturizing body was gel
- Soothing Bath Salts
- Body Mist
- Body Butter
- Body Soap
- Room Spray
- Room Diffuser
- Bath beads
- Petal fizzies
- Bath loofah
- Body massager
- Foot Roller massager
- Bath Pillow
- 2-Pillar candles
- Body massager and washer
- Pedicure paddle with brush
All these in a lovely willow tray adorned with a lavender hand-made bow!
5 Stone Amethyst Ring
February's birthstone set in a dainty ring that makes a big statement.
Five purple amethyst gemstones in a 925 sterling stamped band, and prong settings.
Anyone who loves lavender, or purple would be thrilled with this ring!
There are numerous pieces of beautiful amethyst, and lavender tone jewelry for yourself, or a loved one.
- Cooking with Lavender
Lavender can add a delightful and exotic flavor to both sweet and savory cooking. Try these great lavender recipes!
- How to grow Lavender!
My all time favorite garden plant is the Lavender. It is not just a great color in between the other perennials but it has this heavenly scent that I just cant get enough of. I have four different types...
- The Many Benefits of Lavender
Lavender, also known as Lavandula angustifolia, is one of the most widely used, versatile herbs known today. It is considered a member of the Labiatae family, which also includes mints and the plant originated...