Quotes about Easter
Wisdom from the Easter Bunny
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- There's no such thing as too much candy.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
- Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
- To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
- The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
- May the joy of the season fill your heart.
- The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
RABBITS ARE NICE NEIGHBORS
Rabbits are nice neighbors,
Kindly and quiet.
They don't bite mailmen,
Or make loud noises in the night.
Rabbits are ornamental,
Lop-eared and silky,
With long bouncy legs,
And noses that quiver.
And now and then ~ not often ~
They deliver ~
~Zilpha Keatley Snyder~
BLESSED ARE THOSE...
Blessed are those
to whom Easter is not a hunt...
but a find;
not a greeting...
but a proclamation;
not an outward fashion...
but inward grace;
not a day...
but an eternity.
REJOICE! IT'S EASTER!
Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled
Let not your soul be sad
Easter is a time of joy
When all hearts should be glad.
Glad to know that Jesus Christ
Made it possible for men
To have their sins forgiven
And, like Him, to live again.
So at this joyous season
May the wondrous Easter Story
Renew our Faith so we may be
Partakers of "His Glory!"
~Helen Steiner Rice~
More by this Author
A night I will never forget! A group of nine of our family went to Salt Lake City to attend Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas with special guests, Santino Fontana, and The Sesame Street Muppets.
Time begins in Tonga. The country that greets each new year.
How to find inexpensive souvenirs from your trip to Hawaii. The International Market Place in Waikiki is the place to be.