Halloween Food and Fun
What better way to celebrate a holiday than having themed food. Here are some fun food ideas to help complete your holiday themed meal or party.
Fun Finger Foods and Appetizers
- Mummy Toasts - Top mini Melba toasts with pizza sauce and strips of string cheese. Use black olive slices for eyes.
- Halloween Chips and Queso - Prepare your favorite queso and serve in a bowl surrounded by black (blue) tortilla chips.
- Severed Cheese Fingers
- Green Deviled Eggs - Make deviled eggs but use mashed avocado in place of the mayonnaise.
- Spooky Sandwiches - Make your favorite sandwiches and cut into Halloween shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Tint hummus with orange food coloring and serve with pita bread cut into spooky shapes.
- Creepy Crawly Chocolates - Decorate store bought chocolates with orange icing and place them on a plate with plastic spiders.
- Wormy Cupcakes - Top chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and sprinkle with crushed Oreo crumbs. Top with a gummy worm.
- Use chocolate molds and make fun Halloween chocolates.
- Ghosts in the Graveyard Cake
- Make Jello in a spooky mold.
Don't Forget Breakfast
A simple way to celebrate Halloween at breakfast is to enjoy one of General Mills traditional Halloween themed cereals such as:
- Boo Berry
- Count Chocula
- Franken Berry
No comments yet.