Happy Birthday Wishes for Seniors or Elders
Ways to Say "Happy Birthday" to an Elderly Person
Birthday is one of the ideal events to remind your seniors, or elders how much you appreciate and care about them. Find sample of best, and unique happy birthday wishes, messages, greetings, and sayings that you can write in a card, or email to an elderly person. Sometimes it can be boring to choose the right words to express your feelings to the celebrants, especially if the recipient is an old person.
Get ideas from the list below and write your own unique sweet messages. You can send, or share these lovely special day wishes or notes via phone text messaging (SMS), email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, or any of the social networking sites.
Sample Birthday Greetings for Seniors
- This is a great milestone in life. Thank you for all your support to our family members. We pray that the Lord will continue to move you higher in all your endeavors and strengthen you in good health. Happy birthday!
- We rejoice with you as you celebrate your [insert year] birthday today. Your success stories have only just begun and the very best is yet to come. We wish you more great achievements in the years to come and may all your birthday wishes come true!
- I promise to hold on to the profound lessons of life that you thought me. Thank you for being such a caring and wonderful old man to me. Life without you would be boring. Congratulations and have more joy, surprises and happiness as you’re getting older!
- Your life has demonstrated how much you truly love us. We thank you for your patience and support. You’ve always been here to help in our time of need. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and wish you the very best that only birthday can bring. Congratulations and many happy returns of the day!
- Happy [insert year] birthday anniversary! And here’s wishing you many more fruitful years as you grow older. I pray that God increase you with long life, sound health and prosperity.
- We appreciate God for His kindness and grace upon your life. We pray that the Lord will bless you with many more years in good health, fulfilled dreams and accomplished destiny as we celebrate you today and always!
- I hope that you have a good time on this special day of yours. I pray that Lord will continue to move you higher in all your endeavors.
- Words cannot fully describe your worth to me. Without you around me always, life would have been so boring. Thanks for putting smile on my face. I wish you a wonderful birthday celebration and many happy returns of the day!
- As you mark your [insert year] birthday today, may all your dreams on your children and grandchildren come true and may God grant you many more fruitful years in good health! Happy birthday, Pa!
- Millions of hearty cheers to my mentor, father and grandfather. Your investment towards my education is first among equals. May God continue to strengthen you in sound health and more great accomplishments!
Your vision is priceless and your life is a blessing.
How would you feel if your loved one forgot to send birthday wishes to you?See results without voting
- You are a mother and grandmother in million, a guiding light and a great inspiration to us as we celebrate with you today. Happy birthday!
- I rejoice with you as you attain the age of [insert year] years today. God has so kind to you. He lifted you from a very low level to a glorious height. I wish you many better days ahead. Congratulations and have a memorable birthday celebration!
- As you join the seniors, we acknowledge your hard work and appreciate your contribution towards the peace and unity of the family. Congratulations and many happy returns!
- Grandma, you are still looking younger as you were in your 40s. As you celebrate your [insert year] years of existence today, I wish you a happy birthday celebration, long life and many more years in sound health.
- Dear Uncle, I want to wish you on this special day, a happy [insert year] birthday. Thank you for always being there and for always being a pillar of support to the entire family.
- Your vision is priceless and your life is a blessing. You are loved beyond words. I wish you more glorious years ahead.
- We have gained a lot from your God-given fountain of knowledge. Your wealth of experience has impacted positively on us. We wish you long life, good health and prosperity.
- I pray that the days ahead bring you more joy and strength. May they bring you greater honor and peace of the mind! And may God grant all your best wishes as you blow the candles on your cake!
- May your special day celebration be filled with all the good things that you deserve and may all your best wishes come true! Uncle, don't forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles on your birthday cake.
- Dear Uncle, I hope your pension plans are working out well for you. May all your hopes, dreams and wishes come true as you celebrate your special day today! Now, have a good day and year full of joy and love.
- May your birthday bring you sweet memories and all the beautiful things that you deserve. I have started seeing some signs of aging in you, but you are still as strong as when you were a kid. Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!
- As you celebrate your [insert year] birthday today, I join well-wishers to wish you more fun, happiness, sound health and long life. And pray that all your wishes and dreams come true.
- Dear Uncle, I have no special gift I can give you today better than saying thank you for your generosity and support. I wish you a wonderful birthday celebration and many happy returns of the day to my amiable uncle!
- May joy, great surprises, love and happiness surround you on this your special day and years ahead! Happy birthday and many happy returns!
- Words alone are not enough to express what you really mean to me and how much I valued your mentorship. I join well-wishers to rejoice with you as you add another year today. Congratulations and have a blissful birthday celebration!
- You are not just a father but my source of happiness and prosperity. I pray this special day is full of fun and happiness. Happy birthday!
- I will forever be grateful for the knowledge you have imparted on me and my brothers. A very happy birthday to the most wonderful family member in the world. I love you and may all your wishes come true!
- May your special day be filled with love, peace and happiness! And I pray God grant you many more years to spend with us. Happy birthday!
- Here’s wishing you a birthday celebration filled with lots of love, surprises and prosperity.
- I know you have been waiting for this special day. Now, it’s time to celebrate your [insert year] birthday. May God continue to strengthen you in good health and grant you long life on earth, so that we may celebrate more birthdays with you! Have a sweet and memorable birthday celebration!
- As you mark your [insert year] birthday with great expectations today, may God in His infinite mercy grant you peace of mind and long life! Happy birthday!
- I feel very proud to share in your joy today. Many happy returns of the day to you sir!
- I’m so excited and fortunate to witness your special day celebration. I never knew I would stand here today celebrating your special day with you. Congratulations and have a memorable birthday celebration!
Happy Birthday Song for Old People
Funny Birthday Wishes for Old People
- Happy birthday to a fantastic old gray haired man! Keep growing in strength and rising from height to heights. I wish you all the best wishes and I hope you have a fun time on your special day. Congrats and many happy returns!
- At 75, you’re still getting pretty stronger but something tells me you are no more a youth, and that has to do with the wrinkles on your face and the losing gray hair on your head. May your journey through the years ahead be safe, sound and secured! Have a wonderful birthday celebration!
- As you’re losing the hair on your head, I’m wishing you another year of joy, successes, and happiness!
- Can you recall the last time you stepped foot in a shopping mall? Never mind, that shows you’re now an old grey haired man. Here’s wishing you a happy birthday celebration and a continuous soundness of the body, spirit and soul. Have a wonderful and fun filled celebration!
- It is my prayer that God should guide and bless you as you continue to grow from strength to strength. Don’t forget to wear your sunglasses when it is time to blow out the candles on your 90th birthday cake.
Please, let your vote count!
Was any part of this article helpful to you?See results without voting
More by this Author
These are examples of Islamic happy birthday wishes and messages in English for your mother, father, friend, sister, brother, wife, husband, son or daughter.
Good heart warming happy birthday messages, greetings or wishes to write or say to a great politician. Find what to write in a card to a team or political leader below.
Examples of thank you letter, messages and sayings to write in a card for a good mentor and teacher. Express your appreciation to him/her for guiding and mentoring you.
No comments yet.