A Harley Davidson Christmas
A Harley Davidson Christmas
There are many ways to celebrate the Harley Davidson lifestyle during the holiday season. Whether you want to decorate with the Harley colors of black and orange OR find the perfect gift for your Harley enthusiast, you have many options to choose from.
Harley Holiday Decorations
There are many ways to decorate for the holidays, using a Harley or motorcycle theme,
The Tree: Did you know that you can buy black, artificial Christmas trees? Sometimes called Black Tiger or Black Tuxedo, they are the perfect base to decorate with the Harley Colors of black and orange. Add in some orange or gold ornaments, orange lights and some motorcycle themed ornaments and you have delivered the perfect Harley tree statement.
The Wreath: Similar to the trees, they also manufacture black, man-made holiday wreaths that you can hang on your front door. With some wire, glue, orange ribbon and some imagination, you can design the perfect Harley holiday wreath. Or order a custom wreath to your exact specifications.
The Ornaments: When it comes to motorcycle themed ornaments, there are hundred of sources and options on the Internet. Hallmark makes a full line of Harley Davidson replica ornaments. The top of the line Radco brand, makes several glass Harley designs. Then there are a plethora of general motorcycle or biker designs available from hundreds of different vendors including the big ones: Amazon and Ebay. A fun idea to consider is a personalized motorcycle ornament, etched with the name(s) of your rider available at Bronners.com for only $10-.
The Candles: Holiday decorating wouldn’t be complete without candles. Instead of the traditional green or red, buy beautiful black and orange, perhaps with some silver chrome enhancements. Perhaps add a holiday touch by surrounding them with garlands of Pine or Boxwood.
The Stockings: Make a statement with your Christmas stocking with a one of a kind, black leather motorcycle boot stocking. These are hand-made by an artist for about $35. The artist has updated his colors and fabrics over the years, and it looks like denim is in for 2015.
Share your love of Harleys by sending a motorcyle themed holiday card or wrap all your holiday gifts with Harley Davidson wrapping paper and orange/black ribbon.
Need gift ideas for your Harley enthusiast? Read on.....
Best Selling Harley Stuffed Bear Gift
Top 5 Gifts for the Harley Davidson Enthusiast
When it comes to gifts for a Harley Davidson enthusiast your options are almost endless. To save time, here are the top five gifts to consider with options for any budget.
1) Gifts for the bike: Help your Harley enthusiast care for their loved one.. their bike! Options that anyone would love are a motorcycle storage cover, motorcycle tools and motorcycle cleaner. Also, a “can’t live without” is an updated road map. Mapquest doesn’t always cut it when you are looking for the best back roads. Harley publishes their own road atlas.
2) Harley Wearables: Harley tee shirts are off limits, because the tradition is for riders to buy them as them make stops across North America. That leaves about 1 million other options. As you may know, Harley riders often ride in layers, therefore I recommend gifting a Harley Sweatshirt, Harley fleece or Harley knit cap, all available in men’s or women’s styles.
3) Decorate the Harley way to make Martha Stewart wince. Perfect for Man Town, try giving a Harley throw, Harley comforter & sheet set, Harley curtains or Harley pub wall clock.
4) Jewelry and accessories can be worn year round, even when the Harley is in storage. For women, there are Harley earrings, belts and shoes. For men, try a Harley wallet, belt buckle or key chain.
5) Outfit the extended family.. The Harley Dog or Cat. Try a black or orange collar, Harley leash, motorcycle squeeze toy or doggie sweatshirt. Perfect stocking stuffers!
If you still can’t decide and are short on time, there is always the option of a Harley Davidson coffee table book. Or the website findgift.com offers a selection of three different Harley themed gift baskets, from $70 to $90, each with a different selection of Harley brand gift items.
Copyright © 2008-2015 M. Reynolds, All Rights Reserved
More by this Author
Christmas or holiday gift ideas for goth women and goth men
Here are 10 fun and practical New Year’s Day 2016 activities with friends and family.
Details about my experience buying a 2008 new Audit TT V6 Quattro.