Holiday Corporate Gift Bag Ideas
Why Give Corporate Gifts?
One of the most important tasks within a corporation is thanking all the people who make the business a success. Whether important clients or key employees, it is essential that your corporation show appreciation.
But corporate gift bags and gift baskets have another purpose: they present an opportunity to build your company’s brand. How do you do this successfully while giving a useful, thoughtful gift?
More Info on Corporate Gift Giving
- Corporate Holiday Gifts That Mean Business
Many companies send gifts over the holidays to their customers and clients, but what types of gifts show that you seriously appreciate them? Here are some ideas.
- Chocolate Corporate Gift Ideas
Buying gifts can be a tricky business; what does the recipient want, and more importantly, what does she not want? Does she have this, does she have that?
- Christmas Gifts For Corporate Clients
The Christmas season is when many corporate professionals and companies give gifts to their clients to show appreciation for their business. The key to a great corporate gift is giving something that is specifically tailored to the recipient.
- Business Gift-Giving Etiquette
Wondering what kind of etiquette is expected when you are giving corporate gifts this year? Here are some tips and guidelines to follow.
- Gourmet Nuts - A Popular Gift For Corporate Offices
Corporate gifts are perfect for thanking your customers or employees. And gourmet nuts are one of the most popular options. Here are some options for when it comes to nut gifts!
Choosing a Bag Style
The bag can take any number of forms, depending on your budget and your corporation’s identity. For instance, if your business is very casual and laidback, or at least gives that impression, then a beach bag-style will be perfect. If you are more buttoned up, a classic gift bag or neutral tote might suit your style better.
Here are some ideas:
- Monogram tote bags. If budget allows, have one that is more masculine, one that is feminine, and one that is neutral. Choose colors that coordinate with your brand’s image, and include a discreet, and very classy, luggage tag with your name and logo.
- A stylish gift bag. These aren’t as strictly useful as the tote bags, but they do help dress a gift up and make the recipients feel more appreciated.
- A beach bag or canvas bag.
- A reusable shopping bag. These are ideal because then your brand is out there each time your recipients go shopping. The bags are useful for holding the gifts, and can be reused for years afterwards. If your corporate identity is concerned with being green or eco-conscious, this is the way to go.
Don't Go "Logo-Crazy"
The key to a great corporate gift bag is to incorporate your company’s logo and/or name into the gifts in a way that is unobtrusive, so that the recipient still wants to use it after they receive it.
That is, you don’t want to include bumper stickers with your logo, decals with your logo, banners with your logo… the corporate holiday gifts need to have a purpose for the recipient other than to advertise your brand.
Make Your Own Gift Bag & Save Money
What to Fill With
Now, what to put into the great bag you’ve selected. Again, you want to incorporate your brand without being obnoxious about it.
Think practicality and usefulness for the recipient first. You can also choose a theme upon which to build your bag. Food is always a success, especially when you include gourmet treats.
To start, here are some non-food items that you can give that also present you with opportunities to subtly spread your brand:
- Travel coffee cups and personalized mugs.
- Steel or aluminum water bottles. These help build the image of a sleek, resourceful, and eco-conscious corporation, without you having to say a word.
- Neoprene sleeves for laptops or tablets with your name and logo and a great design.
- Multi-functional tools with your logo engraved on the surface.
- Items related to your business that show off your creativity. Say you have a business which deals with international clients and associates frequently. You can gift a magnetic world globe puzzle with your name or logo emblazoned on the base. This is a 3D puzzle that will be a great paperweight at the office – and a boredom killer as well! Say you have a large landscaping business. You can include a seed packet or bulb starter sets in a custom package. The options are endless.
What items would you most enjoy in a business bag?See results without voting
Food Filler Ideas
Food gifts are always useful and nearly always appreciated. Try some of the following:
- Gourmet coffees, cocoas, and teas.
- Gourmet flavored holiday popcorn. Go for something a bit unusual, like peppermint or sesame popcorn.
- Pretzels and chocolate-dipped pretzels.
- Mixed nuts, such as roasted, flavored almonds.
- Local products. Celebrate the community of which you are a part. Include some preserves, syrup, or other local treats.
- Gourmet logo cookies or biscuits. Biscotti are always an elegant choice, and it is excellent with coffee, tea, or cocoa.
- Gourmet jelly beans or other custom candies.
- Parmesan crackers and a zesty pepper relish.
- Wine, champagne, or sparkling cider.
The Thought That Counts
You don’t have to fill the bag with all of these treats; select a few that will show the recipient that you care and appreciate him and value his role in the corporation.
And remember, this is a great opportunity to build your brand, but do it discreetly and as a secondary mission to the actual holiday gift giving.
More by this Author
To make it to a 50th golden wedding anniversary, is an admirable feat. Celebrate with these anniversary party ideas.
One of the most relaxing and calming gifts you can give someone is a spa gift basket, but what does one put into a spa gift basket? Here are a few ideas to help you get started with a very unique gift that anyone would...
Looking for some fun (and free) bridal shower games? Then you've come to the right place! Check out these games and add them to your next bridal shower.