How to Throw a Winning Super Bowl Party
If you enjoy football and food, you can't miss out on the opportunity to throw or at least attend a party on Super Bowl Sunday. Even people who don't full appreciate the game of football are likely to enjoy attending a Super Bowl party. Who doesn't like to have an excuse to feast on delicious finger foods and other tasty goodies.
Planning Your Menu
Since Super Bowl Sunday represents the last big football game of the year, most people take advantage of the big game to prepare most (sometimes all) of their favorite football food treats. It's best to focus on items that you can fix and forget, so you won't have to worry about reheating or refrigerating snacks during the game.
Perfect Super Bowl Party Recipes
The following recipes are perfect for a Super Bowl Party, or any other type of event where you want to prepare easy goodies that you won't have to fuss over.
- Crock Pot Barbecue: You can enjoy hot and tasty pulled pork or beef barbecue all evening when you prepare this delicious crock pot barbecue recipe.
- Sloppy Joes: Make the crock pot version of this easy recipe and you'll be able to enjoy hot and tasty Sloppy Joe sandwiches all night long.
- Coleslaw (without mayonnaise): When you make one of these tasty may-free coleslaw recipes, you won't have to worry about whether or not the salad is safe to eat after it's been setting out for the better part of the game.
- Dip Recipes: Your guest will be delighted with these recipes for man dip, crab dip, and fruit dip!
More Recipe Ideas
If you want to provide even more great snacks for your Super Bowl party guests, see these recipe hubs:
- Dip Recipes Made With Sour Cream
- Can You Bring an Appetizer? Easy Party Food Recipes
- Tailgating Recipe Ideas
Mix it Up a Little
If you want to minimize your work and encourage variety, ask everyone you invite to contribute his or her favorite football watching snack.
Secret to Super Bowl Party Setup Success
If you're going to have a combination of football lovers and those who just like to eat and hang out with their friends at your party, you'll need to make sure that you have designated areas for game watching and socializing. Those who are concerned with watching the game will likely gravitate to the largest television set, and the others are likely to hang out in the vicinity of the food.
If you have a small TV set in your kitchen, set up the food on your kitchen counter. People who aren't really concentrating on the game will be perfectly happy with the small television. Those who are focused on the game can pop into the kitchen during commercial breaks without having to worry about missing any of the televised coverage.
Do you have any Super Bowl Party favorite recipes? Feel free to post them in the comments section below!
More by this Author
Are you looking for a great place to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch in Mobile, AL. There are many great places where you can enjoy a wonderful weekend brunch meal all over town. 4 Favorite Restaurants for Sunday...