How to make 'Baci' Chocolate Balls. A No Cook Christmas sweet recipe.
If you are looking for a quick and easy no cook recipe to impress the guests this Christmas, have a look at this 'Baci' Chocolate Balls recipe that is sure to be a hit! Besides the five ingredients listed below, you will only need a mixer to create this delicious treat.
- 300 grams Chocolate Covered Digestive Biscuits
- 200 grams Walnuts, weighed after shelling
- 10 ml Honey
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Powdered drink, like cocoa powder or drinking chocolate
- 10 ml Whiskey or Rum
- Put all the dry ingredients into the mixer and pulverise.
- Once the mixture turns to a sand like consistency, add the honey and the Whiskey.
- Turn on the mixer again to blend all the ingredients.
- Form balls with the mixture by hand. You should make around 30 bite sized balls.
- Allow to set and harden for a few hours before serving.
More by this Author
This Halloween, throw away your knife and go straight into pumpkin decorating. Your pumpkin will last a lot longer anyway!
A list of romantic ideas for Valentine surpises. Make Valentines a special day to remember.
A step by step guide with images of how to plant and use vetches as Christmas decorations. This is the Maltese tradition of gulbiena.