Halloween decorations, how to make a fog maker
Mini fog maker
Halloween lawn decor
I love Halloween!
I love Halloween. I love decorating for it, dressing up, passing out candy, going to parties, and especially making my yard extra creepy and scary to frighten all the little neighborhood kids! What other time of year can you really go nuts decorating? Not many that I know of, unless you're crazy about Christmas, which I am not. My goal is to have the most terrifying and spooky yard in town, and to create a memorable Halloween for all the local kids! A mini fog maker is easy to make and will create that extra ambiance or visual spook you're looking to add to any Halloween display. You can also apply this same creation for any party in need of extra interest or visual appeal.
Build a 50 shot mortar tube launder for Fourth of July!
- Plans to build a Fourth of July firework 50-shot ang...
This is the safest home-made mortar tube launcher you can easily build at home. Create a professional, safe display for your next Fourth of July party!
If you burn your house down or cause bodily injury to yourself, others, or personal property in any way, this article assumes no responsibility for your incompetence!
What you will need
- 3 parts water
- 1 part glycerin
- 1 heat safe container oil burner, old metal coffee can
- 1 flame source such as a tealight
Easy mini fog maker
Set your items up
- For every container you use, add 3 parts water, and 1 part glycerin
- I like to use oil/scent tea light burners, but these are often very small, so an old metal coffee can is also a good option. Add your containers to other Halloween displays for a truly frightful decoration. These look great in a witches cauldron, behind artificial headstones, inside pumpkins, and make great displays concealed in haunted table top center pieces.
- Once your container is set up, light a tea light under it. It takes about 15 minutes for it to really get going, but once it does you will have a very easy and unique mini fog maker!
Another option using dry ice! Super cool.
© 2013 Rebecca
More by this Author
How easy is it to overdose on nicotine? Not as easy as one would think. Learn to recognize the warning signs and symptoms, as well as how to treat a potential overdose.
This is the safest home-made mortar tube launcher you can easily build and make at home. Create a professional, safe display for your next Fourth of July party!
Fleas...disgusting, disease ridden, relentless breeding mini vampires. They are miserable to pets & humans. They also have the potential for illness and death. Here's how to destroy them!
No comments yet.