10 Reasons You Are On Santa's Naughty List This Christmas
You're Getting Nothing for Christmas!
No matter how old you are, Santa Claus knows whether you've been naughty or nice. You might think each Christmas you will be showered with gifts, but that is not true. If you've been bad this year, you can pretty much forget about seeing Santa and his reindeer this Christmas. No one is stopping at your home for Christmas with presents.
Let's not kid ourselves. You know if you've been evil this year. If you've gotten into trouble or been a horrible person, it is no secret. This might be painful to accept, but Santa Claus might just hate you. Yeah, hate is a strong word but when Santa kicks over your Christmas tree this year instead of putting gifts under it, you'd better accept it. You've been naughty.
So just what did you do to get on Santa Claus's naughty list? As if you don't know! If you really are confused about Santa's negative feelings towards you, I will give you some examples of bad behavior will not tolerate. Let's explore 10 reasons why you could be on Santa's naughty list this year. Santa
Reasons Why Santa Won't Be Dropping By Your Place This Year:
- You purposely put your own cat in a tall tree more than seven times this year. It really wasn't funny when you kept calling 911 about it. Santa is going to wait it out and see how your court date goes before he makes any decisions about next Christmas.
- Flooding every single public restroom in your county just isn't cool. Your name and photo are on bulletin boards all over town. It is a shame you are banned from using all restrooms at each store and restaurant in your area. Santa needs to use the bathroom sometimes as well; he seriously frowns upon this type of activity. I believe he flushed your gifts down those same toilets.
- No one appreciated your little "switch the salt with sugar and sugar with salt" prank. Grandma is never baking you a cake again and Santa will never trust you enough to eat those Christmas cookies you leave out for him.
- Creating a computer virus... well, that just automatically puts you on everyone's naughty list. Santa won't appreciate your effort, but Satan just might.
- While working at the mall, you went through special effort cleaning the floor length windows and making it spotless in the front of a store just to watch people walk into it all day. Then you uploaded the security video footage to YouTube.
- Painting the lines on the road so no one can see where to drive might have seemed funny on Seinfeld, but in hindsight and twenty accidents later, it was probably a really bad idea. Santa might have a sleigh, but a little known fact is he often drives his Ford Pinto to the dollar store to purchase wrapping paper. Santa Claus enjoys his classic automobile, but you know that thing can't hold up in a car crash. Santa is very, very unhappy.
- You've been ruining the ending of movies for all your friends and family members for years. You always have to be the first person to see a movie just to tell everyone the ending. Santa is finally on to you. Until you can learn to stop doing this, Santa Claus won't be giving you movie passes for Christmas.
- Knocking over the Christmas tree once is an accident that could happen to anyone. Knocking over the Christmas tree five days in a row is obviously not an accident anymore. Quit being a jerk about the Christmas tree. Now Santa has no place to put the Christmas presents which is why he is skipping your house.
- When you stole your co-worker's great idea at work, you turned into the biggest creep in your department. Sure, you may have gotten a bonus from management, but you are getting nothing but lumps of coal in your stocking this Christmas from Santa.
- It really wasn't cool when you scared Grandpa so bad for a Halloween prank you made him scream. It was even less cool when you laughed at him when he spit out his dentures in fear. Did you knowalso wears dentures? Do you know why you are getting nothing for Christmas? For some reason, Santa is personally offended when people scare the elderly and they lose their dentures. Go figure. Santa Claus
Copyright ©2012 Jeannieinabottle
More Fun Christmas Adventures...
- Critters on Your Head: Animal Hats for Christmas
Why not bring out someone's inner child this Christmas with an adorable animal hat? There are many styles to choose from and they are quite popular for this winter.
- Really Awful Christmas Gift Ideas
Anyone can give you a list of good Christmas gift ideas. Well, how about a list of terrible Christmas gifts that should be avoided?
- 15 Signs That You've Gone Too Far with Your Christma...
Christmas is the perfect time of year to take your passion for home decorating and lighting to a whole new level. But how do you know if you've gone too far? I am here to help!
- Decorate Your Home with Mini-Christmas Trees
Are you tired of assembling a huge artificial Christmas tree each year? Perhaps decorating it has become a nuisance or finding storage for a large tree is impossible. You might just want to purchase a miniature Christmas tree this year!
More by this Author
While shopping this holiday season, make sure to stop by the dollar store for the perfect Christmas stocking stuffers. Not only will you like the variety of stocking stuffer options, you will love the price!
Join in on a fun new holiday activity called "Being Jingled!" Your co-workers will love it! It is fun, simple, and low-budget - what's not to love?
Since leggings are so popular, you certainly don't want to be left out. Read more about the proper way to wear leggings so you don't find yourself committing a crime of fashion. No one likes to see leggings abuse.