Saying good by to Chrismas, Hello New Year
Another Christmas put to rest
Well, the gifts are open and wrapping paper is everywhere, You aren't quite sure how it eneded up in the bathroom or in the closet, but there it is. You have cups, saucers, paper plates, and etcetera from one end of your house to the other, and you wonder how on earth the eggnog got in the bedroom, or the slice of cake was sittingonthe bahroom counter? Then you sigh for with all the signs it means you had a successful Christmas party.
And you remember fondly the highlights of the day, Aunt Edna's slipping the rum in the eggnog, the joy of the faces as they opened gifts or even better the different ways people open gifts they thought were horrible and said "uh thank you" politely. As I did when someone sent Tasha this beautiful heave coat with scarf, gloves,earmuffs, the whole kit and caboodle. Hello....we live in Charleston where the coldest temp is 40?
Thats ok we dutifully dressed her up and took her picture to send to them The weather has been colder maybe she will get a chance to wear it, the coat anyway. It was a nice thought, and I understand since the present came from Philadelphia.
I really find it interesting the many ways a person fixes , thinking they are hiding the horror behind their eyes as they ponder "What in the world is this???" or " I have fifteen of theses, now what," outwardly they are saying uh thank you I love it! all the while looking like they have just eaten bad fish. Oh the things we do for family......
But now we file another Christmas into our memory files, with the mess, the famiy arguements, the joy, memries, gifts, and everything else that goes with it. We are looking forward to next year and now comes the dreaded resolution.
6 things I am looking forward to in 2010
1. Getting my book published
2, Watching all the new things Tasha will be doing as a little girl instead of a baby she turns four in
4. The results of drastic cahnges I am going to make in my life, I am going to radically change everything.
5, I am looking forward to doing better at Affliate Marketing, becomeing more organized.
6. Getting back on Track with God and totally revamping my spiriritual life, as He would have me do it. I have been off track time to go back
Have a wonderful last week of the year, This is going to be a very special year.
New years resolutions
This is not to say I don't make new year resolutions, I do and yes I plan to change my life. a lot in the upcoming new year.
1. Fitness Yes the number one resolution of all times, the one everyone uses! But I mean a different type of fitness. I want to be in shape mind body and financially.
2. Get my busines going. I am going to work harder at my Virtual Assisant business.
3. I am going to build my affliate marketing business. I have problems with keywords I think, crossing the right one i am going to MASTER that, I am I am I am!
I could come up with 20 more, but it would have been a waste of time becasue these three are ones I know I will keep. I have a million in my head, but the game today is making ones we know we will keep.
How about you? Did you make any resolutions?
No comments yet.